• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pat Mac, you wut?

Sounds like a nice hit piece where a bunch of people sell us down the river- Because they can't emotionally handle the costs of real freedom, much like a kid not wanting to get rid of things like training wheels on a bicycle, or other similar things. Support of UBC, etc, is a crutch of shallow thinkers.

People don't believe me when I try to tell them "Just because so and so owns a gun, does not make that person automatically a friend of your rights".

There are 80, strike that, probably 100 million gun owners in the US now. If even 50% of them really cared about their rights, gun control wouldn't be an issue- and anyone that talked shit about it would be ostracized like that anti gay pastor's family, or someone that wants to ban apple pie and ice cream.

-Mike

Sounds like a nice hit piece where a bunch of people sell us down the river- Because they can't emotionally handle the costs of real freedom, much like a kid not wanting to get rid of things like training wheels on a bicycle, or other similar things. Support of UBC, etc, is a crutch of shallow thinkers.

People don't believe me when I try to tell them "Just because so and so owns a gun, does not make that person automatically a friend of your rights".

There are 80, strike that, probably 100 million gun owners in the US now. If even 50% of them really cared about their rights, gun control wouldn't be an issue- and anyone that talked shit about it would be ostracized like that anti gay pastor's family, or someone that wants to ban apple pie and ice cream.

-Mike

Agreed, in Mass there are an estimated 400,000 gun owners and less than 10% belong to GOAL. Therein lies most of the problem. Those numbers are a rough estimate.

Agreed, in Mass there are an estimated 400,000 gun owners and less than 10% belong to GOAL. Therein lies most of the problem. Those numbers are a rough estimate.

People forget that guns are just tools or appliances to a bunch of people, not also a symbol of freedom or an expression of a creator endowed right.

Not quite the same deal, but logic is the same here- Shitloads of people drive cars in this country but we still have stupidly low speed limits in most places and poor/nonexistent driver training.

-Mike

Can't have UBCs without national registration. Disappointed with Pat Mac.

sigh... He doubled down.
IMG-0224-224649.JPG

Can't have UBCs without national registration. Disappointed with Pat Mac.

You can, but the entire idea is stupid. Shit would hit the fan if someone put forth a bill to remove the federal prohibition twoards a registration scheme, although at this point that law is almost a farce anyways, particularly with the 4473 retention policies in effect, and the NTC, and so on.

-Mike

He now claims that he personally doesn't support UBCs but since they can be misused he wouldn't support the idea.

He now claims that he personally doesn't support UBCs but since they can be misused he wouldn't support the idea.

Probably because he thought about it for more than 12 seconds and realized it is a horrendously bad idea, plus, I'm sure he's getting flamethrowered for this as I write this.

-Mike

Probably because he thought about it for more than 12 seconds and realized it is a horrendously bad idea, plus, I'm sure he's getting flamethrowered for this as I write this.

-Mike

He is, on other social media sites too. Of course those that agree with his statement have the "he's a veteran, so he knows what he is talking about" attitude. Isn't it amazing how the left uses military service to support their argument when it is convenient?

-Mike

I actually wanted to train with him because I thought he was pretty rad, but this is too much for me to swollow. I'll just run his drills and snap into a Slim Jim with my buddies on the range instead.

He is, on other social media sites too. Of course those that agree with his statement have the "he's a veteran, so he knows what he is talking about" attitude. Isn't it amazing how the left uses military service to support their argument when it is convenient?

Well, it's a generic logical fallacy thing... I think it's called "Appeal to Authority".

EG: "So and so is right because they have (insert some fancy title here) and by virtue of that they know more than you do."

Happy fun ball moment: When a moonbat uses "appeal to authority" on you, just throw a Trump back at them.

"Well, you just used someone's position as a reason to why its credible. Donald Trump says (X) and you going to tell me its NOT credible- and he's the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world- by your logic- that means he is credible. Oh wait, now you want to take that back? I thought so. "

Note that, in some cases, appeal to authority can be legitimate, but it is exceedingly rare.

-Mike

Just listened to Mac on P&S, Comedy central edited the clip.

Also, the "reporter", anti gun ****head "i hate guns" jordan klepper, has a NYC CCW licence and owns guns... so hes a real piece of shit.

Last edited:

right around the 12:30 mark is where it starts. he only talks about it for a little bit and then its back to the usual P&S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listened to Mac on P&S, Comedy central edited the clip.

Also, the "reporter", anti gun ****head "i hate guns" jordan klepper, has a NYC CCW licence and owns guns... so hes a real piece of shit.

Actually i just watched it. I think he was going for satire, wasn't exactly hilarious but if he was going for anti gun it failed miserably. There were a few chuckles in there and I bet Comedy Central didn't even think it was almost pro gun... almost. Or he's the worst comedian ever

right around the 12:30 mark is where it starts. he only talks about it for a little bit and then its back to the usual P&S.

Just noticed the video is now private. What's up with that? CC sick the lawyers on Pat Mac?

Just noticed the video is now private. What's up with that? CC sick the lawyers on Pat Mac?

Still there, they might have taken it down for some minor reason and re uploaded it with a different link
(I've done that myself a couple of times)...

Back
Top Bottom