Passing it on~

I wore this leather jacket from 1978 until 1982 through out high school. Had it restored and am passing it to my 14 year old son to wear.

Screams: "RAMONES"

Hey, Ho, Lets Go!

The-Ramones1.jpg

[video=youtube_share;Q2Yb145eIIE]http://youtu.be/Q2Yb145eIIE[/video]

I actually got it at the Otis AF Base Exchange when I was there for a weekend AFJROTC encampment. It did smell a little toasty but the company that restored it did a great job, smells fine now.

Last edited:
Should.ve waited 2 more years and get him an 883 sportster to go with the jacket.
Just kiddin. Nice gesture, dad.

Should.ve waited 2 more years and get him an 883 sportster to go with the jacket.
Just kiddin. Nice gesture, dad.

Thanks FM

He is going to have to start out like I did, a Honda CB350! Drove it to and from school everyday unless there was snow on the ground.

First thing that popped into my head was the "Ramones" jackets - as well.

NICE - to be able to pass that on to your son!

Thanks FM

He is going to have to start out like I did, a Honda CB350! Drove it to and from school everyday unless there was snow on the ground.

God bless ya! I started on a Kawi 454 LTD. Took me 10 years and hundreds of hours turning a wrench to get my first Harley. Built it from the frame up, 84 softy with a chain secondary. I got it mostly because it was mandatory for the patch. All those guys who start in their late 40ies, and their first bike is a 20 grand Road king crack me up.

God bless ya! I started on a Kawi 454 LTD. Took me 10 years and hundreds of hours turning a wrench to get my first Harley. Built it from the frame up, 84 softy with a chain secondary. I got it mostly because it was mandatory for the patch. All those guys who start in their late 40ies, and their first bike is a 20 grand Road king crack me up.

Thanks. Actually my 1st bike was a Honda CT70, then Honda CB350 then Yamaha Virago then a Suzuki GS1150. Harley's were always out of my price range back then. Stopped riding when my son was born. Have a modified 2011 Camaro SS now.

Last edited:
Thanks. Actually my 1st bike was a Honda CT70,

We had a CT70 when I was a kid. My brother put me on it when I was 6 years old. I couldn't even touch the clutch or rear break. I immediately crashed into a tree. He thought it was funny, my mom was pretty pissed. Needless to say, I was eventually riding that thing pretty young. Good times in the 70's...

My buddy got a brand new ct-70 back in the day.I would have killed for that.I saved up when I was 14 and bought a 1974 Suzuki TS 250. I couldn't even touch both feet but I ruled over my friends with 100's. Before that I rode cousin and friends mini bikes.

Back
Top Bottom