• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Passenger with gun went through Atlanta airport security undetected

No word on whether he was or will be charged.

Sounds like he went straight to the airline to confess his sin. What's the correct under the radar approach? Box it up and ship it home from Tokyo?

Wipe it down and toss it in the trash at the airport pre-Customs??? I guess cameras would F me there as well, huh? Damn.

this is the same TSA that (even though I am pre check ) gave me an anal probe and hand job because I had 3 bananas in my carry on.... they ignored the 2 laptops, cell phone, the Drone and 3 fully charged lithium ion batteries AND they missed the spent brass that was in my carry on that had been there for at least 6 previous trips.

I really hope this shutdown results in TSA being disbanded and security handed back to the airlines.

The stuff I have walked thru a TSA screening point on purpose and was never detected confirms they are a joke.

The stuff they have questioned makes me shake my head.... like the motorcycle back rest my wife had in her carry on got her screened, but the 2 sets of license plates I had in my bag (nice sharp edges, improvised weapon) went thru without trouble.

I am headed south Thursday morning.... I will have a bunch of tools and motorcycle engine parts in my carry on... I expect another session with the mouth breathers at 445 AM

No word on whether he was or will be charged.

Sounds like he went straight to the airline to confess his sin. What's the correct under the radar approach? Box it up and ship it home from Tokyo?

If he got all the way to Japan he was pretty much f***ed (he'd probably have to clear their customs before leaving their international terminal) the only way he could have possibly escaped that shit was to somehow or another not leave the terminal and get on another plane back, assuming he wouldn't get rescreened. Or go in the bathroom in a stall, take gun apart, and discreetly throw bits of it in different trash cans, maybe buy a snack in a bag and stuff the frame in that and toss it, etc. It would be a cheap loss compared to getting caught. Japan goes full retard on gun stuff so getting caught with anything in your possession is a huge fail.

doubt it would get past customs.

You would be surprised what gets past customs, not everything gets screened, etc. If he was even going to try that he'd want to have his ducks in a row for
plausible deniability. It's cheaper to just throw the gun away.

Back
Top Bottom