• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parrot spotted in NE (CZ)

Never saw a Czechmate Parraot in person, pretty sweet. From what I gather they’re pretty rare - 10 made per year and 5 of those sent to US. The dealer doesn’t advertise on NES (from what I can see, maybe more to the situation) so i don’t want to put it out there until I talk to them but if your interested, Pm me and I’ll send the info. I have no ties to the dealer and nothing in it for me. Just a cool gun someone might be looking for.

Never saw a Czechmate Parraot in person, pretty sweet. From what I gather they’re pretty rare - 10 made per year and 5 of those sent to US. The dealer doesn’t advertise on NES (from what I can see, maybe more to the situation) so i don’t want to put it out there until I talk to them but if your interested, Pm me and I’ll send the info. I have no ties to the dealer and nothing in it for me. Just a cool gun someone might be looking for.
Actually quite a few Parrots available now and for the past number of months. At least two of them are being advertised by dealers on NES. Keep in mind that the premium buys colored parts. Otherwise, the Parrot is no different than the standard black Czechmate. BTW, I agree, they are sweet, and FUN to shoot.

Actually quite a few Parrots available now and for the past number of months. At least two of them are being advertised by dealers on NES. Keep in mind that the premium buys colored parts. Otherwise, the Parrot is no different than the standard black Czechmate. BTW, I agree, they are sweet, and FUN to shoot.
saw one in RI, last week. in person its pretty fugly (IMHO)...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj_aid1LUF0

I've thought about getting one, but the added price gets the colorful parts, but gets you less in the package.

The regular czechmate came with multiple barrels while the parrot only came with one.

I'd rather get the regular version and then source my own colored small parts.

I'll admit that I like the colors, and think they should have taken it further.
It'd go perfectly with a harlequin golf (of which, there used to be one on my block in Somerville)
iu

I'll admit that I like the colors, and think they should have taken it further.
When competing, it is all about having the most colorful gun. Makes all the other dudes jealous, tells them you dont f*ck around and will most likely f*ck their wives when you are done shooting.

But, if you have a colorful gun, you better be damn good. If you show up and shoot slower than a revolver, and I am there, I will f*cking kick you in the nuts, and probably f*ck your wife if she is at least a 9 #StudLife.

When competing, it is all about having the most colorful gun. Makes all the other dudes jealous, tells them you dont f*ck around and will most likely f*ck their wives when you are done shooting.

But, if you have a colorful gun, you better be damn good. If you show up and shoot slower than a revolver, and I am there, I will f*cking kick you in the nuts, and probably f*ck your wife if she is at least a 9 #StudLife.

What is all this shooting business that everyone keeps bringing up on this site? You mean like larping around the house? Somebody wouldn't actually buy an expensive gun like this and use it would they?

Roach Wings and Landing Gear?

Not sure whether to salute it or paint it.
Suddenly, I wish I had a photo of my brother's old race plastics. Same idea, but neon...

This, 100%. Want to get sponsored? Get noticed.

It's basically trash talking, in gear form. Just make sure you can back it up. (This is why I want to start shooting PSA Daggr or something; so I can blame my times on my equipment)

Back
Top Bottom