• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Counters Anti-Gun Walk Out with Pro-Gun Event

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Kyle-Kashuv-Fox-News-640x480.jpg

Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv is countering the April 20 anti-gun walkout with a pro-gun event featuring speakers who will address ways to make schools safe without infringing on Second Amendment rights.

Friday’s walkout is the second since the Parkland shooting and is ubiquitously aimed at calling attention to the April 20, 1999, Columbine attack.

Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Counters Anti-Gun Walk Out with Pro-Gun Event | Breitbart

Good for him. Wish Kashuv would get the same airtime as Hogg, but doesn’t fit narrative = not newsworthy. Hope I’m proven wrong.

Kashuv has pulled together conservative, pro-gun voices for a live stream event wherein students can be educated on ways to make schools safer without infringing on Second Amendment rights. He said, “Let’s educate the kids. Let’s teach every single kid what there is know about the Second Amendment, about this debate.”

A few comments here:

1) Moar gun control does NOT make schools safer, well only for crazed gunman
2) The other side doesn't care about the kids or making schools safer. Their ONLY goal is to limit (now) and eliminate (later) 2A rights
3) If the other side did actually care about the kids (other than using them as pawns to push their agenda forward), why wouldn't they want to protect their children the same way that they already protect their politicians?

Last edited:
Good for him. Wish Kashuv would get the same airtime as Hogg, but doesn’t fit narrative = not newsworthy. Hope I’m proven wrong.

Someone pointed out in the hogg thread that he stays in the spotlight partly because clicks on anything featuring him are tracked, just like everything else you do online.

So if you have a Twitter account then maybe consider subscribing to Kyle's.

Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) | Twitter

There are also several Youtube videos. kyle kashuba - Yahoo Video Search Results

I know several are boycotting Youtube but it can't hurt to click on the things that male liberal heads explode. More views and followers can only move him up a little farther into the limelight. It's an easy way to support a young person who is out there trying to get the message out.

Why don't public schools teach gun safety? What argument could possibly be made against it? Oh yeah, I forgot, it makes kids curious about guns and then they might hurt somebody with a gun-according to my principal.

Why don't public schools teach gun safety? What argument could possibly be made against it? Oh yeah, I forgot, it makes kids curious about guns and then they might hurt somebody with a gun-according to my principal.

Funny how those arguments don't apply to sex ed, right? Really thinking the gene pool needs to be cleansed. I know it's supposed to be self regulating, but I think we've been dicking about with it for a little too long; not allowing nature to take care of this shit for us.

Back
Top Bottom