• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parkland firearm prohibitionists to send "shame cards" to legislators

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Parkland Parents Launch ‘Shame Cards’ In Fight For Gun Reform
They’ve created “shame cards.”
They will be sent to lawmakers urging them to support “common sense” gun laws.
Per the article "'common sense' gun laws" entail banning semiautomatic carbines and standard-capacity magazines.
“How can a regular civilian with no experience have access to an assault weapon, I don’t get it,” said Manuel Oliver. “Large capacity magazines that’s not about your safety and making sure your freedom is okay, that’s just to kill a big amount of people in a short amount of time,” he said.
Parkland parents print ‘shame cards’ ahead of school shooting anniversary
“Communities cannot forget what happened and just pretend that it never happened before,” Manuel Oliver said. “The worst part of all this is, is that there are more than the cities we have been able to cover.”

Called “shame cards” the art depicted on each card is meant to shame those locations for allowing the violence to happen.

“Congress members will receive these postcards,” Manuel Oliver said. “I don’t understand why there is no ban of assault weapons.”
Here is a thread on Manuel Oliver's previous endeavor to garner support for banning firearms:

Can we slut shame too? I enjoy finding material for those cards
4xtq1a.jpg

The legislators need to be sent a copy of Why Meadow Died.

...and why aren't we shaming hospitals and doctors? More people die under their care than anything else...

The legislators need to be sent a copy of Why Meadow Died.
I'm surprised Simon and Sheister agreed to print that book. Didn't they refuse to print a book recently by a conservative?

They need to put their anger and send their little shame cards to the FBI that let this kid do it when they had reports of this kid being a problem, and to the sheriffs dept and the piece of crap that just stood outside with his thumb up his ass while it was happening inside. They all knew he was a problem but let things happen anyway. F them all.

They need to put their anger and send their little shame cards to the FBI that let this kid do it when they had reports of this kid being a problem, and to the sheriffs dept and the piece of crap that just stood outside with his thumb up his ass while it was happening inside. They all knew he was a problem but let things happen anyway. F them all.
Yes what happened could have been stopped if people had done their jobs. That's what is in Andrew Pollack's book why meadow died. Articles and more were published on what happened pointing this out too: Did Lax Obama-Era School-Discipline Policies Enable the Parkland Shooter? | National Review Another article from back then: Some officials wanted Florida school shooting suspect forcibly committed in 2016 If people had done what they were supposed to do it would have been highly unlikely for it to happen.

Time to start 'DUI shaming', as car crashes kill far more than are taken by guns. And guns "are made" to kill people. Cars aren't but are used to kill more? How can we let this pass?

shouldn’t we send those cards to the Kennedy family???

Time to start 'DUI shaming', as car crashes kill far more than are taken by guns. And guns "are made" to kill people. Cars aren't but are used to kill more? How can we let this pass?
I would be 100% in support of a campaign to ban driving "if it saves just one life, it will all be worth it".

The reason why I would be in favor is because sometimes you have to go full blown retard to get your point across.

Well I guess that’s one way to throw your money in the trash...
I’m so tired of hearing from the “survivors”. To them it’s just a check they can deposit in your bank..Unless you’re a “non survivor”You’re just a whining bitch...Well then you got their family members crying about f***ing gun control. Get real this is America

This was written back when Parkland happened and I believe I posted it back then but I'll post it again. I recommend reading the comments section too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom