• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parkland Bombshells from Top Cop: Staff Should’ve Been Armed, Shooter Used 5-round Magazines

Where is Hogg? Where are marching kids leaving schools? Does anybody even care anymore since we all know we need STRICTER GUN CONTROL?

This nation does not mind brainwashing children and sending them to attack rights of law abiding citizens, but it remains suspiciously quiet once there is a well documented real issue which begs to be addressed.

I don't know where he is, but I can tell you where he'll be!
David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

They got their 15 mins of fame on the "outlaw scary bangsticks" soapbox, they've most likely moved on to the "orange man better let border open!" outrage. Next week it'll be whatevers popular.
Or they ran out of summer vacation, and went back to whatever liberal indoctrination institutions they came from.

I don't know where he is, but I can tell you where he'll be!
David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

They got their 15 mins of fame on the "outlaw scary bangsticks" soapbox, they've most likely moved on to the "orange man better let border open!" outrage. Next week it'll be whatevers popular.
Or they ran out of summer vacation, and went back to whatever liberal indoctrination institutions they came from.

From his Twitter account:
"David Hogg‏ Verified account @davidhogg111 Dec 7

David Hogg Retweeted NRA

The fact you still acknowledge me proves I’m winning. Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head @NRA :)"

I firmly believe Scot Peterson had a moral obligation to intervene to try to stop the massacre.
I also believe that he should have a legal obligation to act to protect the community.

But didn't the DC court of appeals rule (Warren vs DC) that the police do not have a specific duty to intervene.
Is it that Warren vs DC stated no duty to protect an individual and that there is still a duty to protect the "community at large" ie the school.

I initially thought that Warren would basically justify him, but as I think about it, Warren was about the duty of police to protect an individual, and it could be argued that this was larger than that so Warren wouldn't apply.

Any way you cut it, the man is a disgrace and should suck start his Glock. Save the county tax payers the cost of paying your ridiculously large pension for the rest of your miserable life.

...Save the county tax payers the cost of paying your ridiculously large pension for the rest of your miserable life.

Even Hogg said his pension should be taken, and used for victims' families. I guess I'd agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom