• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parkland Bombshells from Top Cop: Staff Should’ve Been Armed, Shooter Used 5-round Magazines

latest

Begorrah!

As we all know, the issue was never magazine capacity. Those rules are ones passed by people with no knowledge outside of TV and movies. Just like no-nunchuck laws and no-double-edged-blade laws and no-switchblade laws and no-covered-knuckle-anything laws. "Oh gosh. We have to pass this law. I watched Death Wish. I got skerr'd."

The more I read about Mass Shootings, the more I need tinfoil.
Between Vegas and this I call [bs]

A 5-round magazine is meant to say only one thing:

"If magazine capacity is not the reason for a heavy casualty rate... It must be the lethality of the platform."

5-rounders? So not even 10s?
You don't understand, man, the 5 round magazines... they have special bullets. Specially adapted for 5 round magazines. These special bullets spawl as soon as they pass through the special flash break muzzle device flasher. The rounds break off into 6 pieces each, making the 5 rounds in each magazine 30 "effective" rounds. Every shot destorys SIX targets each! These are high-capacity, high-concealable killers!

Staff Should’ve Been Armed?

Armed? Hell. Someone semi-proficient with an edged weapon could have necked him during a reload...

You know, life is very different than 15-20 years ago.

No one needed to ban box cutters on airplanes after 9/11. That bullspit Hollywood "just be compliant and all will be fine" stuff went right out the window. Someone's got a boxcutter and wants to take over the plane in 2002, fifteen people will be the ever-loving s-word out of that guy. Look at what happened when Richard Reid tried to light his sneaker-bomb with a match. He got POUNDED. And rightfully so!

You get an active shooter today, and they just want to shelter in place MORE. No "well, that stuff ain't happening on my watch. If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die taking that a-hole out. Because you can't stop a-holes from being created, but you can certainly stop their mayhem." It's all extra-sheltery-in-place. Hell, I told my daughters (and now son) that if there is an active shooter in the building at school - go to nearest window and leave. G'bye.

Except for "The staff should have been armed", the rest is all Lies. Lies and More LIES!!!...Especially the "Shooter used five round magazines" LIE!

The "Shooter used Five round magazine" LIE and soon to be Mantra, is the opening salvo, in the push for Trying to Ban ANY Firearm possible of Firing more than Five rounds consecutively and Trying to classify them as mass murdering Assault Weapons!

Every single assault weapons Ban legislation now pending ( Such as both Dianne Feinsteins in the US Senate and David Cicciline's in the US House of Representatives ), Tries to Ban every single Firearms capable of Firing more than 4 rounds without reloading...That means all Pump action shotguns and all semi-auto rifles and pistols and all revolvers!

These pieces of legislation would Ban concealed carry by default!

More proof that Parkland and pretty much Every single ALLEGED mass "Shooting" that we haven't seen HD video proof of was was Entirely STAGED to Try and get more Gun Control!

Fully expect every single mass "Shooting" from here on in, to be acted out and STAGED by the FBI and 'Crisis Actors', with five shot revolvers and pump action shot guns to Try and "Grease the skids for the banning of every firearm under Five rounds!

Do Not Comply!

Last edited:
an inconvenient truth...

WRONG!!! It's an "Inconvenient LIE" not "Truth" ( Except for the staff should have been armed" )!

The reason this Cop is Trying to push the "Five Round Magazine" LIE mantra, is because they want to Try and "Grease the skids for Trying to Ban every single firearm capable of Firing more than Five rounds or more without reloading!

It's NO "COINCIDENCE", that Every single assault weapons Ban now pending, ( Either here in Massachusetts or Dianne Feinsteins in the Senate or David Cicciline's in the House ) Tries to Ban virtually every single Firearm capable of Firing more than Five rounds consecutively!

Parkland was STAGED to Try and get more Gun Control!

This Cop signaled that every single Mass "Shooting" from now on, will be STAGED by the FBI/Crisis Actors, with pump action shot guns and revolvers, so they can Try to Ban them!

Last edited:
Wake-Up Everyone!...This cop unwittingly was telling all of us, that EVERY SINGLE MASS "Shooting" From Now On, Will Be STAGED using Five Round Pump Action Shot Guns and Revolvers, so they can start the Push to Try and Ban all of those and Concealed Carry By Default!

You people better start calling out every single mass "Shooting" from now on as STAGED, unless we see Clear, HD, Time Stamped Video start to Finish Proof or we are going to Lose all of Our God Given Liberty!

5-rounders? So not even 10s?

They are Trying to push "The Five Round magazine Lie" because the next goal for the Gun Grabbers is to Try and Ban every single Firearm capable of Firing more than Five rounds without reloading ( That would ban concealed carry and most hand guns by default ).

Expect every single Mass "Shooting" to be STAGED by the FBI and Crisis Actors from here on in, using Pump Action Shotguns and five round revolvers, to Try and "Grease the skids" for Banning all firearms capable of Firing more than four rounds consecutively without reloading!

ALERT!!!...It's No "Coincidence", that every single Local, State and Federal 'Assault Weapons' Ban Legislation, Tries to Ban every single Firearm capable of Firing more than four rounds consecutively!

From the link:

I will confess that I have historically not been a fan of the armed teacher idea the NRA pushes after ever shooting. My reasoning is straightforward: these shootings are a such a statistical rarity that schools shouldn’t be going to great lengths to prep for them. And if that prep involves arming up school staff across the country, then the number of negligent discharges (or firearms left unattended) will go up, and the negative press will blow back on gun rights.

Furthermore, active shooter preparations that create a “threat” type of environment at the school, and put the kids in a “lockdown” mindset — things like school shooter drills or visibly armed staff — only serve to create a climate of fear among parents and children that feeds support for gun control measures.

But I’m increasingly warming up concealed carry by highly trained staff, and this Parkland thing may put me over the top. That’s certainly where the sheriff’s mind is on this issue, and I think when it all shakes out there’s going to be a lot more acceptance of this approach.

First, I don’t believe there is a “six-round” mag. He’s probably referring to a five-round mag, with one in the chamber, and the reporter got confused. This makes sense, because Florida is a state that has a five-round limit on centerfire rifles used for hunting. So it looks like the perp was using five-round mags for this attack. (Actually, they may have been 10-rounders with a limiter.)

So let’s be clear on what this means: the 9th worst mass shooting in US history, with a 17-person fatality count, was carried out using magazines that are half the size the state and federal Assault Weapon Ban bans want us limited to (i.e. 10 rounds).

Truly, magazine capacity does not matter for mass shootings, and Parkland should be the nail in the coffin for that myth.

Magazine capacity matters when you’re under time pressure because the target is shooting back, i.e. in a gunfight. It doesn’t matter when you’ve got plenty of time to reload. And if you look at the duration of these mass shooting events, the number of shots fired, and the realistic rate-of-fire of the weapon, these guys are spending a bunch of time not shooting, so they can reload at leisure.

Anyway, the next time somebody tells you that a ban on mags over 10 rounds will save lives, point them to Parkland.

Furthermore, active shooter preparations that create a “threat” type of environment at the school, and put the kids in a “lockdown” mindset — things like school shooter drills or visibly armed staff — only serve to create a climate of fear among parents and children that feeds support for gun control measures.

Yes, everyone in Israel is shaking in their sandals as they attend school, synagogue, church, shop, etc.

Pardon me but only snowflakes can't take the pressure of seeing a person (even police) armed without being "triggered"! Time to get rid of the counselors and safe rooms and toughen up the sheep.

They are Trying to push "The Five Round magazine Lie" because the next goal for the Gun Grabbers is to Try and Ban every single Firearm capable of Firing more than Five rounds without reloading ( That would ban concealed carry and most hand guns by default ).

Expect every single Mass "Shooting" to be STAGED by the FBI and Crisis Actors from here on in, using Pump Action Shotguns and five round revolvers, to Try and "Grease the skids" for Banning all firearms capable of Firing more than four rounds consecutively without reloading!

ALERT!!!...It's No "Coincidence", that every single Local, State and Federal 'Assault Weapons' Ban Legislation, Tries to Ban every single Firearm capable of Firing more than four rounds consecutively!

You need to lay off the tin foil for breakfast. [tinfoil]

So it would appear that they need to ban 5 round magazines and only allow standard capacity 30 round magazines to prevent these kind of tragedies.

I don’t understand how others haven’t picked up on the narrative. This has to be about total confiscation. How convenient, his killing machine only held inept magazines, and he STILL killed 17 school kids, and wounded a certain number of others. Either way, any way, and every way this “information” is coming to light as a means of oppression, and control. It’s not Tin foil. Notice the shooting at the newspaper, what weapon did that fellow use? A pump action shotgun. Come on sheeple it’s mind control, manipulation, wagging the dog. If you think this “information” could possibly make the anti crowd decide that magazine restrictions don’t help or are a farce, I just don’t know where you’ve been living the last x# of years.

You get an active shooter today, and they just want to shelter in place MORE. No "well, that stuff ain't happening on my watch. If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die taking that a-hole out. Because you can't stop a-holes from being created, but you can certainly stop their mayhem." It's all extra-sheltery-in-place. Hell, I told my daughters (and now son) that if there is an active shooter in the building at school - go to nearest window and leave. G'bye.

I tell my kids to get out and run until they're tired - at 7 and 10 that equates to roughtly 4 thousand miles. I also tell them that if they can't get out, get the fat kid between the shooter and them. No - it isn't nice, but I want MY kids to come home. Taking the niceness out of these subjects puts them miles ahead of their peers.

They're also instructed in a fire drill if they aren't with a class to GET OUT. Don't look for your class to line up with, just get out and figure it out later. Too many times I see adults looking around when a fire alarm goes off waiting for someone to tell them what to do. I once brought my son to the pediatrician on the second floor of a hospital, fire alarm goes off and everyone looks at each other, as I'm headed to the door, I ask the receptionist if this is a drill, and she said she's calling now to find out. I ran into a security guard at the main entrance, and asked him (I was willing to stop there, since I was 2 feet from being outside) and he told me it was a false alarm. The receptionist was pissed at me when I came back, because I let without knowing if it was real or not, and I told her if she could feel free to burn in the building but not to expect me to sit around.

The "Shooter used Five round magazine" LIE and soon to be Mantra, is the opening salvo, in the push for Trying to Ban ANY Firearm possible of Firing more than Five rounds consecutively and Trying to classify them as mass murdering Assault Weapons!

IIRC - there was a "massacre" in Boston quite a while ago that used single shots. Shhhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom