• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parking local to Worcester? small job

Anyone local to Worcester do inexpensive parking? I have a couple metal mags that I had to file the back of to get them to fit. They are already grey parked and just looking to get them parked so they dont rust as easy. Now sure if the bare area needs anything as it is pretty slick from sanding with 600 grit. I can use a coarser grade to etch it a little bit if needed. They dont have to be pretty, just dont want to have to constantly worry about rust on them.

I just dont want to waste a few hours driving somewhere and waiting for two mags. Hoping somone local has a lead.

Thanks

I've heard of people using the black high temp spray for BBQ's and then baking it.
I'm not aware of anyone around Worcester but possibly Pullman Arms? They do a lot of welding (they are actually a welding shop with a gun shop inside as well) as well as gunsmithing. So maybe they can parkerize as well?

Back
Top Bottom