• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paris's Notre-Dame: Attacker shot outside cathedral

Release the Crusaders.
1399945659181.jpg

is this another snackbar? can't keep up with this.

QUICK! someone send Ariana Grande to Paris for a love concert!

Handed over to the anti-terrorist group. I think it's the Amish.

Serious question. I think I've posted it here, I've asked my wife and some others but can't seem to get an answer. Every time this happens it's a "one-off" or "lone-wolf". How many times can something be a one-off before it's considered a larger problem?

is this another snackbar? can't keep up with this.

QUICK! someone send Ariana Grande to Paris for a love concert!

I'm waiting for media speculatin' that it's a Trump supporter who's just trying to get their attention away from Russia and Comey.

One of the twitter pictures taken inside the cathedral had all the people raising their hands. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it wasn't a Pentecostal service going on at the time.

I noticed that as well. Maybe she needs to call for permission before unleashing the hound. Maybe not. The French, for all the jokes we make, are actually very aggressive in the approach to anti terrorism and policing. Far more so than the British.

Kinda scrawny but still not guilty.

Why did they put a trigger lock on the dog? What use is it that way?

Yknow, I was just thinking, reflecting....In honor of my late Dad, United States Navy (and never simply 'Navy" or "US Navy", terms which I never heard him use.. it was always "United States Navy".." 1944-1945"), I think we should all take a moment and just shelter in place today...
Cuz I'm sure that's what he and his friends probably woulda done back then...June 6, 1944....

Yknow, I was just thinking, reflecting....In honor of my late Dad, United States Navy (and never simply 'Navy" or "US Navy", terms which I never heard him use.. it was always "United States Navy".." 1944-1945"), I think we should all take a moment and just shelter in place today...
Cuz I'm sure that's what he and his friends probably woulda done back then...June 6, 1944....

Europe always sheltered in place. They quickly created pro-Nazi governments just to keep fuhrer happy. If UK, Soviet Union and USA would not save them they would be Nazis.

Europe is a concept. Nothing to defend there.

I noticed that as well. Maybe she needs to call for permission before unleashing the hound. Maybe not. The French, for all the jokes we make, are actually very aggressive in the approach to anti terrorism and policing. Far more so than the British.

I like the caption that says officers "carrying" police dogs arrived. Them things is heavy.

A little further down, looks like a grease gun with a cut down barrel.

Ahh, grease gun with two fingers off trigger. WTF is a cop doing with that relic? They need to sell that to private citizens so we can have some fun!

Back
Top Bottom