• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Parenting. I got one right

• Thread starter Deleted member 12999
  • Start date
Nice!

My son is debating that topic in his government class!

Last week's topic he had to discuss chapaquidic and relate it to a modern example of government sponsored "privelage" in the legal system. He discussed the hunting accident a few years back when the state police captain shot an old lady in the hip with a 50 cal muzzle loader the last hour of deer season and was never charged or investigated.

Nice!

My son is debating that topic in his government class!

Last week's topic he had to discuss chapaquidic and relate it to a modern example of government sponsored "privelage" in the legal system. He discussed the hunting accident a few years back when the state police captain shot an old lady in the hip with a 50 cal muzzle loader the last hour of deer season and was never charged or investigated.

Nailed it lol

If it's the boy/young man you had with you in CT, then not only has the young man brains, but he's respectful and he can shoot a pistol too. You seem to do something right there.

Back
Top Bottom