• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Para Orndance LDA 1911

if you or anyone you know has one, please get in touch with me. I'm building one from a SARCO 80% I bought and can't get any information anywhere on forums, from the manufactures, or from sarco. Everyone says "measure someone elses" - and I cant find one to measure. That sear pin hole is a real nuisance. Thanks a bunch!

I had one and got rid of it after it went back to Para twice. They lied to me both times and their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. It's my understanding that Para won't let anyone but Para gunsmiths get the parts so a very knowledgeable gunsmith like Greg Derr or Dave Santurri wouldn't be able to work on it. Para gave me some crap about my sweat corroding the internal parts. When I was a kid I had toy guns that lasted longer.

Not sure on the LDA, but all 1911 pin holes are located off the slide stop pin hole, that is the key.

Para? Good luck with that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom