Para Ordnance Tac4 Light Double Action

I'm probably going to buy a Para Tac4 1911 LDA from a coworker. It's stainless steel, 2 years old, looks great, and I like the double action trigger.
Has anyone had experience with it?

I have one in OD Green one of the best shooting guns I own. I know people hate para's. I was one of them. Had a p10-45 thing sucked. Plain and simple sucked. Then I got this one that I've shot before off a buddy with preban mags.

I can put rounds in in holes.

I got rid of my glock 19 and carry that for 14rnds of 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought it a few minutes ago. Para tac four, stainless, match grade barrel, lda trigger, 2 10 round mags, and 2 prebans. It looks real nice.

I bought one several years ago used from four seasons and I love it. 2 pre-ban double stacks with it. Shoots great, very accurate! Mine loves the nice cheap Tula steel cased 230gr FMJ ammo too.

I like it so far. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet though. Its pretty heavy when loaded! This is my first 1911, hopefully not my last.

Any grip recommendations?

I like and use Hogue grips with finger grooves on the P14.

1021555228.800x800.jpg

I'm probably going to buy a Para Tac4 1911 LDA from a coworker. It's stainless steel, 2 years old, looks great, and I like the double action trigger.
Has anyone had experience with it?

It's a Para, I hope you're not paying too much for it.

-Mike

I have a Para C6 LDA and I love it. Has never not gone "BANG" when I pull the trigger. This is the only Para I have ever owned so I can't understand why folks don't like them?

I have a Para C6 LDA and I love it. Has never not gone "BANG" when I pull the trigger. This is the only Para I have ever owned so I can't understand why folks don't like them?

The older ones were made well and were high quality, then they sold out or cheaped out or something and their quality dropped to Taurus level.

Back
Top Bottom