Para GI Expert

Hi Guys, I have a Para Carry-12 with the LDA trigger, as well as a 1911, which is their SSP model. I love both guns and am looking for an inexpensive 1911 for my brother. As far as Para pricing goes, their new GI Expert looks like it will work nicely. When I last spoke with Para, it still hadn't been submitted for testing for Ma. compliance. Can I get some feedback from those of you that have one, and is it Ma. compliant yet? (It's been a couple of months since I asked Para) If it is, where did you buy it in Ma. and what did you pay, if I may ask?

Thanks for the help!

Dave

I had a GI Expert I purchased awhile back. It cost me $519+tax(here in CT) I bought it too scratch a 1911 itch I was having. It was a fantastic value it had nice features and good sights, the gun shot very well and ran 100%. It was a blast to shoot and got that 1911 bug taken care of.....I sold it for about what I payed to fund some other itch scratching.....Nice gun though.

my friend in vermont purchased one not to long ago and we had to spend a day putting 500+ rounds through it before it stopped having FTF issues. now the gun runs like butter...good gun for the price, if it ever makes its way to MA i will probably pick one up.

Back
Top Bottom