Paper goods in short supply again? Get your TP while you can!

BBQ.Uncle

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We’ve been stocking surplus TP since Y2K. Always enough on hand (or butt) to last 2 years, longer if the MRE’s cause constipation.

With all of 2020’s bullshit, that figure now stands at 36 months, give or take a Taco Tuesday. If you haven’t been prepping for this after the shortage last spring, I don’t know what to tell you.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've said this before. Stock up on cheese, so you only sh!t once every 3 days. It saves on toilet paper.
I have a different approach with a similar theme to that. Each day, I drink one small cup of this. The first week or so I did it, it was all explosive pure liquid diarrhea! Definitely not what I wanted to reduce TP usage. But then after that, every deposit is one huge long solid no-wiper. And, very conveniently, once per day. I hardly need any TP at all after getting accustomed to this. The only thing is, this doesn't count as keto, so I'm now cheating a bit on keto, although it is still paleo and I'm not gaining any weight.

naked.png

dlarge

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Funny, we could only find the Sam's brand TP at one point. So we bought it. Turns out, just as good as name brand.

Sam's brand paper towels suck though.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a different approach with a similar theme to that. Each day, I drink one small cup of this. The first week or so I did it, it was all explosive pure liquid diarrhea! Definitely not what I wanted to reduce TP usage. But then after that, every deposit is one huge long solid no-wiper. And, very conveniently, once per day. I hardly need any TP at all after getting accustomed to this. The only thing is, this doesn't count as keto, so I'm now cheating a bit on keto, although it is still paleo and I'm not gaining any weight.

View attachment 391443
Wow... thank you so much for sharing!

[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Just don’t wipe your ass.

My nephew dropped off bags of cleaning towels from a uniform company. They launder just fine for basic cleaning so the PT use is way down

Got a solid 6 months of TP between the 2 houses and years worth of towels.

bottle-cap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought bunch of paper goods at restaurant depot. No membership required. Go in and ask for day pass. Good to go. May as well stock up on good while you are there.

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up an Aquaus 360 Hand held Bidet. Thing works great and I don't need much if any TP now.
So that 20 Pack of Scott that lasted 1+ years will last me about 3-4 years now. I even bought a second
one to install at work.

Lowest Price $57, ordered through Lowes with free shipping.

Don't buy any that look like a kitchen Sink Sprayer. That's just what they are. The Aquaus
is the only one approved to install in the U.S.

Malodave
That would not be a lot of fun with the temps of my well water.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That would not be a lot of fun with the temps of my well water.
It only takes a few seconds. My water can get very cold in the middle of winter too,
But the water in the pipes are at room temp until the colder water arrives. Someone
does make a connection to both the Hot and Cold water supplies, but how long does
it take to get the hot water to the fixtures to matter?

I was in Costa Rica staying with someone. The Shower just had a single "Water" Valve.
Makes for might brisk shower in December.

Malodave

Golddiggie

NES Member
Rating - 97.6%
40   1   0
Hannaford had plenty of TP and PT on hand yesterday. Bought one package of each. Puts me to over 12 months supply of both now.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Fake news. Stop & Shop in Framingham was fully stocked earlier today; they even had hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I’ll believe nothing coming from the mouths of the msm for the next few months at least, though I have a hard time imagining any future where I ever trust them again.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
only things i've hoarded since round 1 is masks, hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes. for those of you obsessing about tp, pick up those flushable baby bottom wipes. the best thing to be perfected during the vid-19 strife. this generations best invention since the rubber plantation. i used all my hoarded stash of rubber gloves cleaning my guns.

dlarge

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
only things i've hoarded since round 1 is masks, hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes. for those of you obsessing about tp, pick up those flushable baby bottom wipes. the best thing to be perfected during the vid-19 strife. this generations best invention since the rubber plantation. i used all my hoarded stash of rubber gloves cleaning my guns.
You don't have septic, right?!?!

Top Bottom