Paper goods in short supply again? Get your TP while you can!

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thank you WCVB for starting another run on paper products... :mad:
I think the run had already started. A friend on the Cape said she could not find paper goods earlier this week.

Certainly the WCVB article will heighten the problem.

Laderbuilt

NES Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Wife couldn’t find toilet paper and paper towels. So she went hunting, when she found it in stock She stocked up.

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Did my weekly shopping this morning. I found TP and there was a shitload of it. Generic brand Paper towels in an 8 pack, price was 50% higher than 2 weeks ago though. Shaws NSSC.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
WCVB Boston: Massachusetts stores seeing new shortage of paper goods.

Mass. stores seeing new shortage of paper goods

Shit's getting real, yo. Toilet paper, paper towels AND ammo in short supply. It's almost GO time!!!

:)
I went to Walmart about a week ago and the paper goods were slim pickings. Limited TP and no paper towels at all. I’d definitely stock up now for the flu season. It’s not like you are going to stop needing it on the future.

Golddiggie

NES Member
Rating - 97.6%
40   1   0
Over the past few months I've beefed up my TP and paper towel supply. Now I'm just getting replacement packages as I open them (for TP). Even if supply suddenly stops, I have enough for almost a year (due to how I use each 'mega' roll). I was just grabbing a single package when they had the brand/size I like to get. I also have a stock of lower quality/brand on hand for the half bathroom (I keep the good shit for meself!).

For paper towels, I have enough to last at least a few to several months. I'll probably grab another package of those when I go to the grocery store today.

I'll probably get some additional cloth towels to use in case paper towels are in short supply when I'm running low. Get enough laundry supplies to last any shortage times and there's less to worry about there. It's also a bit insane what the cost of shop towels has gotten to since this all started. Like over double what they were a year ago. I bought a case (12 rolls) back when they hit a low spot in the prices some months back. I'm watching the pricing on the same case for when it drops low enough to not be stupid. I use those to clean up from running the milling machine, and such, where oils are involved. Of course, that's where the other cloth towels might take over if things continue to be full retard.

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I havent been down the TP isle in a while, but there were plenty of paper towels at Market Basket last week. Mostly their house brand though now that I think of it.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the holy ever living F**k?
they just started to get bounty select a sheet's back in stock. i thought it was over!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I picked up an Aquaus 360 Hand held Bidet. Thing works great and I don't need much if any TP now.
So that 20 Pack of Scott that lasted 1+ years will last me about 3-4 years now. I even bought a second
one to install at work.

Lowest Price $57, ordered through Lowes with free shipping.

Don't buy any that look like a kitchen Sink Sprayer. That's just what they are. The Aquaus
is the only one approved to install in the U.S.

Malodave

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i am pretty sure they wrote Odes to toilet paper in old England!

Gather ye TP while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same derrière that smiles today
Tomorrow will be crying.

The glorious lamp above the throne,
The better for your reading
The sooner will his race be run,
if there’s no way to do the cleaning.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm just going to bend over and have someone spray be with the garden hose.
This. ^

A black, tightly coiled garden hose laying out in the Sun will work wonders...

Throws the neighbors off a bit though...

1600533418356.png

Top Bottom