• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Papa John’s delivery driver shoots robbery suspect (She did good)

When somebody puts a gun to another's head, the threat is imminent. I'm glad she was able to think quickly and respond in time to protect herself and that she lived to tell about it. She's alive, when she recovers emotionally, she can get another job. Papa John's hasn't released a statement. Maybe the company will have the good sense not to release the victim from her job. Whether she wants to keep it or not is another story.

Good for her - job doesn't matter - she's alive

I am bookmarking the link and sending it the next time I hear "There are no examples of a good guy(girl) with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun"

Last edited:
She kept her wits and did what she needed to do.
Good for her.
What are the chances those two were going to leave her around to tell the tale?

I love a happy ending. [grin] Hopefully she comes away from it ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
DonquazStevenson.jpg

Poor Donquaz. He was an aspiring rap artist turning his life around. But, I'm sure he has good medical insurance.

I think Papa Johns should reimburse her for the bullet(s) she used to defend herself.

Alternatively, can she deduct it on her taxes as a work related expense?

A promising future cut short. I didn't see in the article whether or not the maggot died.

The stories below this one were pretty effed up.

Obama "If i had a son he'd look just like "_________". Please stop this BS. Thank God she had a gun and knew how to use it, or we'd be burying another child too young. how much more of this senseless violence has to occur?

I wonder if this one will be mentioned in the gun dudes podcast this week.

Good for her. Let's follow up on this and see what papa johns has to say.

And remember there's are differences between places you can carry and places you are ALLOWED to carry.

Now I'm thinking of a good pocket carry gun.

I searched "delkab county papa john's shooting" on Google and only found articles from local sources or independent/firearms related sites. Surprise, surprise, a good guy (or in this case, girl) with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun, and not a peep from the mainstream, progressive media [rolleyes] . I wonder when Sharpton and his goon squad are going to roll into town...

hey, isn't it more important that she follow proper procedure and corporate rules? she shouldn't have carried the gun, as it was a violation of corp policy! do you see the execs carrying guns in their Weston/Beverly Hills type work and living spaces? no, so neither should the girl delivering pizza facing an alleged threat or the guy working the all night convenience store! they should have called the police, who are always available and well trained to deal with any crisis! you all are just a bunch of trigger happy rednecks!

The article didn't say, so I wonder how the details worked out. If a gun is already to your head, it is a bit of a challenge to pull out your own gun and shoot without the thug shooting first. But, she did. Good for her.

hey, isn't it more important that she follow proper procedure and corporate rules? she shouldn't have carried the gun, as it was a violation of corp policy!
Papa Johns is now at risk of a suit. If she had followed policy, Papa Johns could have limited the corporate expense to flowers for the funeral.

A Papa John's store employee was shot and killed during a robbery in Tennessee back in October, and several drivers have been robbed since, I'm sure. Somewhere there's an employer willing to stand up to it's own lawyers, but I'm guessing this one isn't it.

She kept her wits and did what she needed to do.
Good for her.
What are the chances those two were going to leave her around to tell the tale?

if they gave her a chance to shoot the one who had a gun on her in the face, probably pretty good

but hindsight being 20/20 and all that, definitely shoot the mother****er because you never know

Back
Top Bottom