• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Panthers Game Protest vs. State House Rally

While listening to the SiriusXM NFL Radio tailgate show yesterday, they spoke with Charlotte Observer reporter Joe Person.

He stated the the "protesters" in Charlotte had planned and advertised a protest at the Panthers game, to include blocking fan and player access to the stadium. He then said that only five people showed up.

Contrast that with the State House rally organized by GOAL. The event was planned with only a few days advanced notice and somewhere around 2,000 of us showed up.

Gun owners are much more powerful than we think we are. With the level of organization and cooperation we have developed within our ranks, we can accomplish just about anything we set our minds to, minority or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

While listening to the SiriusXM NFL Radio tailgate show yesterday, they spoke with Charlotte Observer reporter Joe Person.

He stated the the "protesters" in Charlotte had planned and advertised a protest at the Panthers game, to include blocking fan and player access to the stadium. He then said that only five people showed up.

Contrast that with the State House rally organized by GOAL. The event was planned with only a few days advanced notice and somewhere around 2,000 of us showed up.

Gun owners are much more powerful than we think we are. With the level of organization and cooperation we have developed within our ranks, we can accomplish just about anything we set our minds to, minority or not.

Encouraging, yes. But we need >10,000 out of the 340,000 LTC-A holders to descend on Bacon Hill. Collectively we could (and should) have much better representation.

Encouraging, yes. But we need >10,000 out of the 340,000 LTC-A holders to descend on Bacon Hill. Collectively we could (and should) have much better representation.
I can't argue with that. My point is that we can accomplish much more than we have accomplished and think we can accomplish.

It's going to take commitment from all of us, from the legitimate operator all the way down to the biggest fudd out there.

Football > protesting.

It's that simple. Don't set up a protest at the foozball game. 20% of your supporters are AT the game and will come out and pat you on the back if they see you. The other 80% are home watching the game with Rayray and T-Bone.

Back
Top Bottom