• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Panic Buying

No, man we all go Rambo

iu

Good amount of 223 out of stock at TargetSports. Havent seen that in a while. Definitely some available but seems like the cheaper stuff is drying up. Steel cased Wolf, Wolf Gold, Prvi, Federal bulk all out.

It’s definitely low at the moment. Just picked up a case of Privi m193 just to have around. I’m more interested in how quickly they fill back up; have stock watches on several brands to see.

Trump might end up being a better gun salesman than Obama.

I think this was what hes trying to d0, look bipartisan and sell guns..
Im waiting to see if he actual does anything....
Is he trying to beat dem gun grabbers to the puch for 2020 election?
Does he think 2nd A supports will support him either way?i think not.

Ordered some 30 rnd Pmags last week, and after a week of waiting, got notified that they are out of stock. Looked elsewhere on line, and they are out of stock, or have jumped up in price...so I think some degree of panic buying is in play.

Ordered some 30 rnd Pmags last week, and after a week of waiting, got notified that they are out of stock. Looked elsewhere on line, and they are out of stock, or have jumped up in price...so I think some degree of panic buying is in play.
I think so. Seemed to of gotten off to a slow start so I was hoping it wouldn't come to pass. Oh well, here we go again...

I used my bonus from work to stock up on reloading supplies a few weeks ago in early February. I cant believe the timing of everything. People are already going batsh!t crazy. I occasionally have to travel down to North Carolina for work. One shop I went to last week was already putting buying caps on 22LR. Hell, they even raised the price from $7.99 per 100 rounds of CC1 mini mags to $10.99 in just a few days.

The thing that really gets me is the fact that lawful gun owners are being blamed again. The FBI, Sheriff, School Resource officer, and pretty much all law agencies dropped the ball on this, but all lawful gun owners are taking the hit.

Saw reports on other forums that distributers sold 100's of thousands in a few days and many sellers are dry, or they say in-stock, but when ordered, you get an oos email and a back order notice.

Right after Sandy hook, I remember out of town faces in a local shop lined up for anything AR. A $600.00 AR went out the door immediately on availability for $1450.00 and 250 round cases of that russian, steel cased .223 were selling rapidly for $250.00 a case. Pretty crazy times.

Right after Sandy hook, I remember out of town faces in a local shop lined up for anything AR. A $600.00 AR went out the door immediately on availability for $1450.00 and 250 round cases of that russian, steel cased .223 were selling rapidly for $250.00 a case. Pretty crazy times.

I bought a Colt LE 6920MP June of that year for $1179.

A month or two after the shooting the same gun was going for $2500 at local gun shows.

IMHO you will be better off donating that money to gun rights causes than to panic buy.
Read on the news that some towns in FL want to pass their own AWB. What are you going to do in a "free" state if you live in a blue area that pulls of a stunt like this?

The Palmetto State Armory website is showing this banner:

Due to extremely high order volume, orders will take at least 10 business days to process.
Thank you for your business and understanding.

They are also currently showing as out-of-stock on all their AK models, and they build their own!

There is nothing new about panic buying. Those who are not blessed with gifted insight will wait until a tragic event occurs or for a presidential election, but by then it's already too late. Now is the time to buy things like ammo, especially .22's. Let's not kid ourselves the anti gun movement is gaining momentum so I'm not waiting for election day to get everything I need. Start getting what you need now so you won't have to pay those outrageous prices.

Back
Top Bottom