Panic buying your bucket-list guns

A month ago I would have had a Kris Vector in 45 on my list, but I got to fire one recently. It was super fun, but also very impractical for anything but range time in my opinion. Kind of heavy and the form factor, while cool in may ways, is a little cumbersome. Not my ideal subgun after all. If money wasn't a factor, I'd probably still get one, but until then, it's now off my list.

Try the USC/UMP. They are fun and better ergonomically. It's on my list of fun things Biden wants to eliminate...

Best two days of owning a boat is the day you buy it and the day you sell it. 👌🏻

If it flies, floats or fornicates... rent it.

Boats are covered under the "floats" category. Rifles aren't in any of the categories above, so I think we're good.

I've yet to get clarification regarding the "fornicates" category if it applies to women and not just animals like horses... having been married for 18 years, I'm still unsure.

Try the USC/UMP. They are fun and better ergonomically. It's on my list of fun things Biden wants to eliminate...
Those did replace the Kris on my list, but if you thought finding a Kris Vector was tough to find....

I'm kicking myself though. Mass Firearms used to carry the USC a couple years back, but that was before I was aware of the conversion kits to UMP. I balked at the long barrel and weird stock, but little did I know.

Best two days of owning a boat is the day you buy it and the day you sell it. 👌🏻
Depends on how badly you want it I bet if I called my cousin right now and I reminded her that they don’t have a boat she would start to get pissed about the situation lmao. They legit used it every other weekend....

Those did replace the Kris on my list, but if you thought finding a Kris Vector was tough to find....

I'm kicking myself though. Mass Firearms used to carry the USC a couple years back, but that was before I was aware of the conversion kits to UMP. I balked at the long barrel and weird stock, but little did I know.
If you think the USC>UMP conversions are interesting, take a look at the SL8>G36/XM8... priced because HK hates you lol

Ha! I'm just hoping that my attempt to make 44mag work I don't somehow screw up the 50AE.

Did you try different types of ammo? Mine is in .357 but it would only cycle winchester Win Clean reliably out of the box. Now that is not available I have yet to find an over the counter alternative. May push me towards reloading.

If I were panic buying I would be looking at most likely to take the brunt of the heat. Semi auto rifles with lg cap mags, 50bmg and scary stuff like Saiga clones etc.

Florbert Parlor Rifle. If only I could find one.
FTFY. (Don't settle for less).

I bet if I called my cousin right now and I reminded her that they don’t have a boat she would start to get pissed about the situation lmao. They legit used it every other weekend....
Stockholm is a seaport;
that syndrome may be catching...

If there were money to spare, and I had to pick one?

Maybe the new Henry .22 Mag hunting rifle or a CZ in .17 Hornet.

Or an AR15 in .20 Vartarg. Heck, a Cooper in .20 Vartarg!

Given the political climate, times are rife with gun related retail therapy.

Put aside the lack of inventory. (Inventory does exist but is being price gouged like crazy)

If you could only panic-buy one gun for what might be the next few years or even longer what would be on your bucket list?
Is it time to suck it up and buy up some of the bucket list items?

My list:
Tavor X95
HK SP5K-PDW
Desert Eagle
Laugo Arms Alien
Desert Tech MDRX
Dan Wesson DWX (if it ever comes out)
I'd pass on the Laugo. Initial reviews aren't impressive.

Same and.....
Any Atlas Gun works gun
Few Dan Wesson's
Another Tavor X95 but in 300 and a 9mm (just because).
Autodrive and all the sensors and add ons for my Mk7 Evolution press (again just because).
Any suggestions on upgrades for the x95? Do you think there are accuracy issues with it?

Any suggestions on upgrades for the x95? Do you think there are accuracy issues with it?

Supposed accuracy issues are much ado about nothing.

Pistol grip, curved butt plate or flat if it's still longer than 26", sling (
View: https://youtu.be/OP5dUz1hsaw
), Mako M21 (
View: https://youtu.be/OP5dUz1hsaw
) and 3X (from Mako). As for accuracy....long range...I honestly don't know, I'm sick of the cold weather so I refuse to freeze my nuts off at the range, but at close range which is why I bought it and how I set it up....its spot on. At 28" total length it's a room and street sweeper. However, it has a 16" barrel and if it's good enough for for the IDF it should be good enough for us. Old Glory in NH has them ad will Maurafit them!

Attachments

• PXL_20210122_192329063~2.jpg
    PXL_20210122_192329063~2.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 12
I always thought an AR15 .223 pistol was kind of pointless, big waste of powder, less velocity and accuracy, annoying noise, but now for some reason I want one. Just peer pressure I suppose, everyone and their sister seems to be building/buying them since the 'pistol brace' got popular.

the piston system gets the frame hot enough that you can't hold it unless you have gloves and their comp shooters have to bring multiples to their matches because they cant do 2 stages back to back.
So basically it's the HK P7 problem all over again.

I'm sure if Bruce Gray saw that it'd give him a good laugh.

I always thought an AR15 .223 pistol was kind of pointless, big waste of powder, less velocity and accuracy, annoying noise, but now for some reason I want one. Just peer pressure I suppose, everyone and their sister seems to be building/buying them since the 'pistol brace' got popular.
11+ in is pretty useful.

Back
Top Bottom