Panic buying your bucket-list guns

Don’t beat yourself up over hand-size with the Deagle. You can do it. It’s more about covering surface-area with sheer grip strength and locking out your elbow. I used to play guitar a good amount and I used these grip strengthening workouts to improve my finger strength. It turns out practicing playing improves this technique without the workout gear, but now I have an iron grip and now I accidently break my friends’ xbox controllers. Even without the weird fingerworkout gear if you can find ways to improve your grip strength you can handle the Deagle.
I would second that. Grip strengtheners (the rubber doughnut kind work well) were the best non-gun investment I ever made for improving my shooting. After a few weeks of working with them I was shooting better than I ever had before.

I worked out a deal with a forum member for a DE in 50AE and a 44Mag conversion bbl. Been wanting one for a while now and finally decided to jump on this before things went really crazy.

View attachment 452057
I know another member getting a DE. I can't post his SN.

I am thinking we should all do a Magnum Research shoot, or maybe a large caliber shoot (50AE, 45/70, .460, .500SW ...).

Maybe a group of 6-10 NES members.

I did my panic buying last year, if it had a magazine over 10 rds, I bought it. The one that I didn't buy was a Px4 compact because buying a 9mm when ammo is $30 or more is retarded. Could say the same for a Kel Tec RDB, but it's not something I need and if nothing changes over the next 2-4 years, I'm sure Kel Tec is going to come out with an improved version.

What I buy now is what I want to buy when it's available at a price I like and the nice thing is most everything on my list right now uses mags that hold 10 rds or doesn't use mags at all.

A month ago I would have had a Kris Vector in 45 on my list, but I got to fire one recently. It was super fun, but also very impractical for anything but range time in my opinion. Kind of heavy and the form factor, while cool in may ways, is a little cumbersome. Not my ideal subgun after all. If money wasn't a factor, I'd probably still get one, but until then, it's now off my list.
When it comes to a gun that costs over a grand, I absolutely will not buy it until I've been able to shoot one. I remember years ago thinking the C96 was awesome, one of the first semi auto pistols ever made... then I shot one and lost interest completely.

The Kriss Vector excels at being a full auto gun, take away the full auto and it becomes a clunky PCC.

I'm good.

I'd love a Valmet, but bucket list or not? They're usually unavailable and always unaffordable. I liked my AR-180, too, and I'd probably get another one if I could, but it's a want, not a need.

I'm good.

I'd love a Valmet, but bucket list or not? They're usually unavailable and always unaffordable. I liked my AR-180, too, and I'd probably get another one if I could, but it's a want, not a need.
I was also going to say Valmet. My uncle used to work for them, and I have a Valmet cotton hat.

This thing looks cool too:

Back
Top Bottom