• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Panera bread and CNBC poll

You know every person who hits that site to vote increases the hit count for MSNBC among a demographic that they don't usually reach thus increasing their ability to get advertising. Basically every time someone links to one of these polls you're giving money to MSNBC. Think about that for a minute.

QFTFT

Businesses that "ASK customers not to carry guns" are smart. It fools the liberals and keeps them on their side. Those who do carry know it's not a rule or policy and will continue to do business as usual. No boycott from either side.

Why does anyone even eat there. Food is just ok and it is over priced

Yep. Food sucks. Cranberry panini shit wrap. No thanks. Their bread is choice though.

**** em.

True story, the last pistol I sold to help fund my move out of MA was at a Panera.

Suck it.

:25

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife likes their soups.
I've eaten there a handful of times and never had a good sandwich, regardless of their stance on guns.
Their bread tastes like it was made in a factory a week ago and shipped to the mall location, not unlike Dunkins Donuts. 10-20 years ago, it was good. Now a days it all sucks.
If my wife sends me there for soup, I'll go, cc, like always.

Here's a question that I have yet to find an answer to:

I grew up going to small bakeries in New Bedford and Fall River. One of the best things about those visits was the smell of baking bread. Just the aroma would make your mouth water. Panera makes some decent bread, supposedly baked on the premises, yet I've never smelled the scent of baking bread when I go there. Not once.

They're either baking very early in the morning or they've got one hell of a ventilation system. Yet another mystery for the ages....

[laugh]

My daughter loves Panera, so we end up going there quite a bit. Here's a recent example of ordering at Panera:

'I'd like a smoked turkey sandwich please'
'Do you want the Turkey Panini?'
'No, I want the smoked turkey sandwich'
'So, you want the smokehouse turkey sandwich?'
'No, I want the smoked turkey sanwich'
'Oh, you want the smoked turkey sandwich?'
'Yes'

I hate that frickin place.

I THINK this means "gun owners are welcome here, just leave your ARs in the car please. No flaunting them around, and definitely no gunplay".

That is, he is saying that Panera is saying, "keep calm and carry on". Moonbats think they've won something, & concealed carriers carry on "business as usual".

Just a guess.

Gays are welcome here, just leave your gayness at the door please. No flaunting it around, and definitely no hand holding.

I THINK this means "gun owners are welcome here, just leave your ARs in the car please. No flaunting them around, and definitely no gunplay".

That is, he is saying that Panera is saying, "keep calm and carry on". Moonbats think they've won something, & concealed carriers carry on "business as usual".

Just a guess.

Close but you took a left where I was bearing to the right.

I'm suggesting that such language would NEVER be accepted by any other group claiming they have a right to be served while exercising their civil rights. Gun totin' is the only enumerated right that isn't protected by the law.

I had to disarm today to vote. Sure, I have a right to keep and bear arms and a right to vote, but not at the same time since my precinct votes in an elementary school.

My wife likes their soups.
I've eaten there a handful of times and never had a good sandwich, regardless of their stance on guns.
Their bread tastes like it was made in a factory a week ago and shipped to the mall location, not unlike Dunkins Donuts. 10-20 years ago, it was good. Now a days it all sucks.
If my wife sends me there for soup, I'll go, cc, like always.
Ate there twice. Sucked both times.

Also a non issue for me but I do take some (a lot) satisfaction in voting in these polls and seeing them always land in our favor.

And MSNBC cries all the way to the bank. There's a REASON they do those polls and it has nothing to do with opinion.

Back
Top Bottom