Pandemics Over

Just wanted to let everyone know I am declaring the pandemic over. Since I don’t know who was ever given the authority to declare us in a pandemic I figured my authority to declare it over is just as valid. You are now free to go about your daily lives again. Make sure to tell your friends. Be a man, ditch the mask and act like the free Americans you are.

Be Ungovernable.

well, if you are judging the pandemic according to traffic as of today it is most certainly over.

Everybody and their mother seems to be out there today.

I remember the early days off the quarantine....I was on 128 and I was the only car. No cars in front of me for as far as I could see and none behind me.

Those were glorious days from a traffic perspective.

Ever see The Omega man? It felt like that.

Not anymore...

Sure,pandemic is over, baker over turn massachusset awb, you can get ar and ak for 1000 bucks a pop now. And ammo grow on tree, no need to buy em any more. Biden and his gang of crack heads all od from a bad batch of dope.... and i have 800 for a new ccw hand gun.
The above wishes are true when pig ply..... things will never go back to normal, hyperinflation, rioting, starvation , and nasty goverment are here or be here soon.
Oh, the nasty government is here. The hyperinflation is a foregone conclusion. Biden is spending or planning to spend trillions like it is going out of style. And if you speak out against it you are a racist.

I’m pretty much done with it 1May when I’m "fully vaccinated". By June/July, anybody who wants a vaccination should have it. Then starts the Zombie Apocalypse for the unvaccinated 😬

I kind of like the masks, anything to make facial recognition harder is good in my book.

I’m with you on this. I was always uneasy about facial recognition and I don’t mind the mask at all.
I was just saying to my wife the other day that until last year, banks forbade you to wear baseball hats, sunglasses, hooded sweatshirts, etc. Now, you are expected to walk in with your face entirely covered. I constantly feel like a bank robber. [laugh]

What about masks and sun glasses?
I remember seeing an article that said they could still get postives with those, but obviously not as reliably. Im having trouble finding it again, not as much published numbers wise on those tests and searching anything with masks gives skewed results these days

What about with a shimagh?? Maybe the evil cult will get their sharia rules here after all....

Where can I get one of these?

When they interview me from jail, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out!!

Back
Top Bottom