Palmetto State Arms

PSA Upper unsure, not in stock,, was around $25. I paid $79 for a nickel boron BCG, toolcraft no logo, CH is going to be pretty close in price. Don't get me wrong Aero is a great value and a step up in quality over PSA but they are more money.
Makes sense.

Bear Creek Arsenal sells to MA and is relatively cheap,sometimes they have good deals. They make all their parts in house wich is why they can sell cheaper than other's
I have a BCA rear charging upper
Fit&finish is great for the price but it still isn't 100% - plenty of places on the rails that could have the edges softened up a bit but nothing is sharp.
Will be picking up a couple more for 80% builds for the kids.

Hmmm ...

M5 upper $99, BCG $144, CH $20

Not long ago in the "deals and steals" thread and for black Friday they seemed to have them around the same price. I see their stuff go on sale a lot.
an aero good handguard - $105 on sale minimum, regular price $150.
plus handle. plus trigger. plus lower kit.
and plus barrel.

an psa or bear creek 'ready to shoot' uppers are crazy value, if all you need is a pew-pew boom stick.
but even with that, IF all the rest works well, you may only need to swap out a barrel. and that IF is a gamble part.

I have a BCA rear charging upper
Fit&finish is great for the price but it still isn't 100% - plenty of places on the rails that could have the edges softened up a bit but nothing is sharp.
Will be picking up a couple more for 80% builds for the kids.
i have BCA 22lr upper, side charger. it required some minor polishing to cycle well, also required barrel to be taken off, upper lapped and re-torqued properly.
but now after all of that done it shoots adequately. not a vudoo by any means, but it does a quarter sized groups at 50yds that is more than good for such a toy.

Can you link to where you are seeing cheaper prices for AERO?
I posted the prices above.

Those were from Arm or Ally when they were on sale. I was comparing to the prices above.

I noticed Aero website prices, even when on sale, always seem more expensive than the resellers.

But as others pointed, PSA seems to be cheaper most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom