• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Palmetto State Armory...Any good??

As a MA resident you can buy all the non serialized PSA stuff you want, in NH. Hell you can get a NH mailing address via several means such as a PO box, ship em to yourself- how hard is that?

That only works if you also have a NH billing address on your credit card too.
I got frustrated by that many times as a Mass resident, because I had plenty of friends and relatives in NH that would accept the packages, but it was the MA billing address that the vendors didn't like.

I got frustrated by that many times as a Mass resident, because I had plenty of friends and relatives in NH that would accept the packages, but it was the MA billing address that the vendors didn't like.

Dunno about that. I have had good luck with PSA build kits shipped to NH with a DPRM billing address. Good quality great price and so far no issues with reliability (three carbine length gas system builds)

Lol so you are not willing to simply give them credit for having a set of balls? [rofl] And perhaps an attorney that actually understands the laws.

A lot of others folded like a cheap suit after the strongly worded letter gets received. TSUSA didn't, because they knew better. Most of the gun control stuff in MA operates off the
premise of blowing smoke up peoples asses, making vague legal threats, etc.

I don't necessarily blame people for not wanting to get involved. Business decision, fine, whatever. But TSUSA should be commended for standing up to these f***ing cretins.

-Mike

No I'm not willing to give that credit because there are many other companies out there with way more money and ability to hire the best councel in the world. There is more to their story than meets the eye.....bank on it.

Do a few FOIAs and see who supplies the ammo contracts for the state and the major L.E.C.s and departments around the state.

Wanna bet Target Sports is on the list?

No I'm not willing to give that credit because there are many other companies out there with way more money and ability to hire the best councel in the world. There is more to their story than meets the eye.....bank on it.

Do a few FOIAs and see who supplies the ammo contracts for the state and the major L.E.C.s and departments around the state.

Wanna bet Target Sports is on the list?

State contracts are public record. Target Sports isn't on the list of vendors.

COMMBUYS

If you want an example of what to look for in the database, look up Jurek Brothers in Greenfield. They are a state ammo contract vendor.

Have fun....

That might have been true before, but it isn't now. I just bought a Vortex Red dot from them and they wouldn't ship it to MA. However, I changed the address to relatives in NH and my credit card has my MA address on it. The Red Dot has been shipped. Once I get it, I was going to rip PSA a new a**hole for not shipping non-serialized parts to MA, but I rationalized it by savings on MA sales tax. ;)

That might have been true before, but it isn't now. I just bought a Vortex Red dot from them and they wouldn't ship it to MA. However, I changed the address to relatives in NH and my credit card has my MA address on it. The Red Dot has been shipped. Once I get it, I was going to rip PSA a new a**hole for not shipping non-serialized parts to MA, but I rationalized it by savings on MA sales tax. ;)

OK, maybe PSA is not pulling that crap anymore, but plenty of the vendors still are.
I moved out of Mass in 2014 so it doesn't apply to me anymore, but many of you still living in communist territory are getting screwed.
Check out this other thread someone else started today:

OK, maybe PSA is not pulling that crap anymore, but plenty of the vendors still are.
I moved out of Mass in 2014 so it doesn't apply to me anymore, but many of you still living in communist territory are getting screwed.
Check out this other thread someone else started today:

It's the state of MA creating the exceptions which are doing the screwing.

Kinda like your kids friend who is allergic to peanuts, do you want to be responsible for feeding the kid?

Maybe today its mac & cheese for dinner and that's safe, great, some other time its chicken and green beans and that's all fine, then one night the kid gets into a little ice cream that nobody would've known had some trace amount of peanuts in it...

Unless you research everything and setup your entire food supply to comply with this oddball kids condition then there's no way to safely feed him. The gun parts retailers would need to do the same to comply with MA.

Back
Top Bottom