• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Palmer police have to return guns to a convicted felon with a restraining order

Ignorance of the law, apparently. It's not just MA with that definition, but the libtard writers wouldn't bother to mention that, would they?

I was at my club the other day with a convicted felon who was shooting his antique black powder rifle and I was wondering what would happen if the police stopped him with it.
I know it's legal. He shoots Air rifles and Black powder. By the way, he is a white color felon, not a violent felon. Otherwise he would not be at our club.

Do we have a large problem with violent crime being committed with muzzle loaders? Furthermore, if this guy is such a danger to people, why is he out on bail?

Oh noes a felon has a gun that is completely unregulated and is rarely if ever used in any crimes. Maybe a drunk hunter kills someone once in awhile, but how often does an intentional violent crime happen in america with a black powder firearm? [rofl]

-Mike

I was at my club the other day with a convicted felon who was shooting his antique black powder rifle and I was wondering what would happen if the police stopped him with it.
I know it's legal. He shoots Air rifles and Black powder. By the way, he is a white color felon, not a violent felon. Otherwise he would not be at our club.

IF he was a black color felon and non violent,would he still be allowed,at your club ?

I don't know but after reading the whole article he seems like a lot of fun to hang out with...... rollin down the highway waving machetes out the window of his car I mean come on this guy really knows how to party...

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a Supreme Court case a while back saying that felons can legally own black powder fierarms? I remember buying a cap and ball revolver from Coleman's back in the late 70s or early 60s with an FID card.

IF he was a black color felon and non violent,would he still be allowed,at your club ?

Everyone gets a consideration. If you are a violent felon you will not get in. You are welcome to apply and if you'd like you can show up and plead your case. I'm not sure what a black collar felon is.

Like Martha Stewart.

Yes, like Martha.
For the record, he was a member before everything happened so he was well known.

Nothing would happen to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Brown did add that Felice would still likely be barred from obtaining ammunition and propellant powder under state law.

Even if he buys black powder out of state?

In MA you don't need a license to own black powder.

Everyone gets a consideration. If you are a violent felon you will not get in. You are welcome to apply and if you'd like you can show up and plead your case. I'm not sure what a black collar felon is.

Yes, like Martha.
For the record, he was a member before everything happened so he was well known.

Reread your post from yesterday. You typo-ed "white color" for "white collar." People have been mocking you about it ever since, or maybe they didn't realize it was a typo.

Uhh... it was a typo, wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom