paint stencils ?

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
I got a stupid idea I'll start off with that.

Any one got advice on how to draw out blood splatter to make a stencil?
I was joking about this in another thread . I'm just not sure how to draw blood spatter for a stencil. I can do flames since I have a cheating too for airbrushing them but not sure how to do blood splatter .

Was googling and didn't really find any pics I could use to copy for ideas. Mainly found graphic photos .

I thought about that but I was worried its would be thick like a run in spots..

I think I mite be watching to much dexter lol.

I got a wild idea to do the splatter so it looked like blow back at the start of the hand guard .

You can overlap some painters tape so that the width equals the diameter of the hand guard. Then lay the tape on some cardboard and splater it with paint. Once it is dry cut the around the paint and pull up the tape, all the paint should still be on the cardboard. Now apply the tape to the hand guard and paint..

You can overlap some painters tape so that the width equals the diameter of the hand guard. Then lay the tape on some cardboard and splater it with paint. Once it is dry cut the around the paint and pull up the tape, all the paint should still be on the cardboard. Now apply the tape to the hand guard and paint..

That's pretty awesome idea .

Back
Top Bottom