• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Packing the court

What if I told you 2016 was the last “free and fair election” in America’s history.

Then I would say you are nibbling the establishments bait. We still own this country. It's ours. Politicians always say whatever they have to say to win elections. Once they are in power then they're happy. Some people are epically stupid and yet they are still allowed to vote even though they have literally no skin in the game.

To quote George Carlin:

Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.'

They're not going to do anything. They're sh*t scared of losing power once again and if they advocate for stupid crap like this:

* If they lose power in the near future republicans will pack the court and cite democrats own words as justification for doing it.
* Democrats historically love government work and if you look at democrat judges they hang around for a long time. Again if they lose and republicans did it then their long term left wing judges will end up getting axed first.

Most of the stuff coming out of the mouths of leftists is just sh*t balloons filled with hot air. What's more important is to 'plant the seed' that the justice system is bad and we need to make serious structural changes. This will circulate for years, some white paper. Academics will pick it up and write long statements with 15 syllable words saying how it's wrong. Of course anyone with even a half a brain will be able to see it for what it is, propaganda. But as we can see, propaganda sells.

The people in the senate who are for re-election would have an awful lot to explain. Dems are not that stupid. So it's just going to be a white paper.
That last part you said, half a brain? Where do we find them?

The NYT is just an SJW activist newspaper now.
The real sad thing is that a lot of the older folks are like a frog in a pot. They have been reading the nyt for 60 years and slowly had their minds poisoned. My MiL is an example, she's a very intelligent woman but has been reading the nyt since the 40s and takes everything as the gospel until we point out the lies.

Here we go. Their "bi-partisan" republicans will be swamp establishment RINOs who would sell their mothers for $5.

1. Steal the election
  2. Pack the SC
  3. Raid the treasury
  4. Disarm the people
  5. Enact ANY sick twisted shit you want as law without fear of the people
oh and dont forget those sworn to protect and defend the constitution ( LEO / Military) will follow the the new world orders to enforce the coup

My MiL is ... a very intelligent woman but has been reading the nyt since the 40s and takes everything as the gospel until we point out the lies.
Ask her about Kitty Genovese.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: The Kitty Genovese Story
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 17:18:01 -0400
To: Howie Carr

The narrative is a NY Times fabrication.

There's a book about the case, by Kevin Cook:

Kitty Genovese:​

The story that 38 people ignored her screams is a tissue of lies by the
New York Times reporter that Sulzberger put on the case.

The first paragraph of the Times' first story gets six facts wrong.

To quote an excerpt from the book, with my bolding:

... De May, ... a maritime lawyer ... has ... delved​
into the crime that made his neighborhood notorious,​
"and the more time I spent with it, the more questions I had."​
He has studied the Times front-page story of March 27,​
1964, dozens of times as if it were a legal brief.​
Comparing the story to police reports, trial​
transcripts, and other news accounts, "I found six
factual errors in the first paragraph."​

Here is how De May might annotate that lead paragraph:

For more much less than half an hour 38 two respectable, law-abiding​
citizens in Queens watched a killer stalk and stab a​
woman in three two separate attacks in Kew Gardens.​
Twice Once the sound of their voices and the sudden glow of​
their bedroom lights interrupted him and frightened him​
off. Each time he returned, sought her out and stabbed​
her again.​
Not one One person telephoned the police during the assault, but
the police didn't even bother to investigate;
one witness called after the woman was dead while Kitty was still alive.​

Talk about boiling a frog: they were making sh¡t up wholesale in 1964.

“The bill would add four seats to the high court, bringing the total to 13, from the current 9. The number of justices on the Court has fluctuated widely throughout the course of the nation’s history. Republicans currently hold 6 seats, while Democrats hold just 3 after the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and the quick confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.”

...it’s being backed by Ed Markey (MA) in the Senate ...

Seriously, who didn’t see this coming?

Stolen election with no repercussions

Things coming:

Packing the court
No more filibuster
DC & PR statehood

These clear the way for

Amnesty for 30 million illegals
Banning & confiscation of firearms
Reparations

All should have been known, expected and planned for post Election

We are so screwed...

For sure.

“The bill would add four seats to the high court, bringing the total to 13, from the current 9. The number of justices on the Court has fluctuated widely throughout the course of the nation’s history. Republicans currently hold 6 seats, while Democrats hold just 3 after the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and the quick confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.” The Intercept reported.

So they want their standard measure of equality....adding 4 liberal justices would make the court 7 liberals to 6 conservative justices.

The Republicans are fools to give them anything at this point and should stop voting to confirming anymore appointments. They may not be able to stop them but they can drag out the process to see that as little is accomplished as possible before the mid terms.

Bob

Why would the idiot Democrats do this? They already have that scumbag Roberts in their pocket and obviously Kavanaugh has a spine made of jello and is scared shitless of the woke mob which makes him cowtow to the liberals on the biggest cases!? Absolutely no need to change anything for these clowns

I wonder what the 9 justices on SCOTUS think about this development? Nice job not hearing any election cheating cases, dicks. Have fun while your precious court goes to shit

Why would the idiot Democrats do this? They already have that scumbag Roberts in their pocket and obviously Kavanaugh has a spine made of jello and is scared shitless of the woke mob which makes him cowtow to the liberals on the biggest cases!? Absolutely no need to change anything for these clowns
Because enough power is never enough. It will be their undoing

Ask her about Kitty Genovese.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: The Kitty Genovese Story
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 17:18:01 -0400
To: Howie Carr

The narrative is a NY Times fabrication.

There's a book about the case, by Kevin Cook:

Kitty Genovese:​

The story that 38 people ignored her screams is a tissue of lies by the
New York Times reporter that Sulzberger put on the case.

The first paragraph of the Times' first story gets six facts wrong.

To quote an excerpt from the book, with my bolding:

... De May, ... a maritime lawyer ... has ... delved​
into the crime that made his neighborhood notorious,​
"and the more time I spent with it, the more questions I had."​
He has studied the Times front-page story of March 27,​
1964, dozens of times as if it were a legal brief.​
Comparing the story to police reports, trial​
transcripts, and other news accounts, "I found six
factual errors in the first paragraph."​

Here is how De May might annotate that lead paragraph:

For more much less than half an hour 38 two respectable, law-abiding​
citizens in Queens watched a killer stalk and stab a​
woman in three two separate attacks in Kew Gardens.​
Twice Once the sound of their voices and the sudden glow of​
their bedroom lights interrupted him and frightened him​
off. Each time he returned, sought her out and stabbed​
her again.​
Not one One person telephoned the police during the assault, but
the police didn't even bother to investigate;
one witness called after the woman was dead while Kitty was still alive.​

Talk about boiling a frog: they were making sh¡t up wholesale in 1964.
1964??!?

I wonder what the 9 justices on SCOTUS think about this development? Nice job not hearing any election cheating cases, dicks. Have fun while your precious court goes to shit

It's the left that's trying to convince everyone that society is fundamentally broken from top to bottom. They hate the constitution and the protections inside. The whole thing is under assault from the left, why not pack the courts?

This will go down in flames, only to become a huge topic for the next election. More distraction for now from the real issues.

I don't know what has to happen, procedurally, for the court packing thing to happen. Is it just a vote? Does killing the filibuster make it easier?

Typo, sorry. I meant "the media moderated fair discussion prior to the start of the 4th term of the Obama dynasty"

I am glad you've snapped out of it! [bow]

Republicans are still running around with what they know. We need your $$$$ to bring Don back![rofl2][rofl2]

They are like Germans promising to the world that they will get rid of Lenin in few months after he will sign the peace treaty and end the WWI. Yah, that did work out beautifully for commies but not for the rest of the world!

Republicans can't grasp the fact that rules are no more! They have no plan for a chaos. Their plan is to pretend that Biden flu is just a flu. Well, Republicans are gone and so are Democrats. Communist dictatorship is here to stay, sorry to say!

PSA: Get off your asses.

I know the sheer volume of BS coming out of Washington is getting a bit overwhelming, that's their strategy. Suck it up, pick up the phone, write the mail, send the email and tell them HELL NO to court expansion. Focus on everyone up for election 2022. There is no mandate to expand the court - it can be stopped. But if it's met by silence? Well, it's been nice while it lasted.

PSA: Get off your asses.

I know the sheer volume of BS coming out of Washington is getting a bit overwhelming, that's their strategy. Suck it up, pick up the phone, write the mail, send the email and tell them HELL NO to court expansion. Focus on everyone up for election 2022. There is no mandate to expand the court - it can be stopped. But if it's met by silence? Well, it's been nice while it lasted.

I know we refuse to learn from the history, but this is something to ponder:

Back
Top Bottom