Packing the court

What country bro? As Reagan said, if we lose freedom here, there is no where left to turn.

I started looking into Argentina.
The cities have a large pick-pocket crime problem, but I don't think they have alot of violent crime.
I keep thinking of that very very old Argentina song.

I have been thinking about the Democrat party being so extremely anti-police.
Why?
At least 99.9% of police do a good job, do not discriminate, and do not use excessive force.
I think they are mostly good people who protect us.
I remember being taught in nursery school "The policeman is our friend" and a policeman visiting the class.
Why do the Democrats demonize the police?
Why all this slander - and getting useful idiots to protest and riot over this fake issue?

Police are essential for our safety, and the overwhelming majority are good folk.

Well, this is just my thoughts - and I may be wrong.
I think, just as gun owners are a threat of a Democrat Communist Party takeover of the USA,
the thousands of police departments all over the country are also a threat when the Democrats take over.
Laws are only followed because they are backed up by police who will arrest you for violating them.
When elections are systemically cheated upon due to HR1/SR1, when guns are being confiscated,
will all those Sheriffs cooperate or comply?
So, I think the Democrats want to take over all law enforcement nationwide.
They need loyal communists with guns to enforce what they plan to implement in the near future.

I might be wrong, but I will wait and see what kind of "solution" the Democrats will propose
for the "systemically racist" police we supposedly have in every county, city, and town.

I hope I can get Fox News and OANN in Phillipines or Argentina.
What a great soap opera to watch.

Why?
At least 99.9% of police do a good job, do not discriminate, and do not use excessive force.
I think they are mostly good people who protect us.
I remember being taught in nursery school "The policeman is our friend" and a policeman visiting the class.
Why do the Democrats demonize the police?
Why all this slander - and getting useful idiots to protest and riot over this fake issue?

Police are essential for our safety, and the overwhelming majority are good folk.

Well, this is just my thoughts - and I may be wrong.
I think, just as gun owners are a threat of a Democrat Communist Party takeover of the USA,
the thousands of police departments all over the country are also a threat when the Democrats take over.
Laws are only followed because they are backed up by police who will arrest you for violating them.
When elections are systemically cheated upon due to HR1/SR1, when guns are being confiscated,
will all those Sheriffs cooperate or comply?
They need loyal communists with guns to enforce what they plan to implement in the near future.

I might be wrong, but I will wait and see what kind of "solution" the Democrats will propose
for the "systemically racist" police we supposedly have in every county, city, and town.

I hope I can get Fox News and OANN in Phillipines or Argentina.
What a great soap opera to watch.
I think this is the correct take: What better way to be able to HIRE communist brown shirt psychos who will enforce any insane unconstitutional law you pass as your police force, than to DEFUND/HUMILIATE/RETIRE your existing police force first.

It ain't complicated.

Last edited:
Well, I am reading that after WW2 lots of NAZIs moved to Argentina.
Perhaps that is why the woman are more beautiful than the rest of South America?

It might not be safe for me to live among many children of WW2 Nazis?

The Philippines currently has a Covid no-fly going on.
So I can't even visit for a vacation to check it out.

Everyone has heard of the "laws of physics".
Well there are also the "laws of economics", but unfortunately I only took one economics class when in University.
So, what follows is my thoughts - and they might be incorrect - but I do not think so.

It was bad enough that during Trump's last year as president there was wasteful spending on Covid.
Everyone knew - even when we had no covid problem yet - that it primarily kills the elderly.
90% of deaths are in people 60+ years old
95% of deaths are in people 50+ years old.
If one is under 50 years old the risk of dying from Covid-19 during 2020 is similar to the risk of dying in an automobile accident.

Back when it was just in Wuhan, the hospitals noted how people with high blood pressure were dying.
Even people whose medicines keep their BP at a perfectly fine level - having hypertension was a huge risk factor.
They guessed why - and it continues to make sense.
Most people on BP medications take ACE inhibitors (like Lisinopril) or ARB medication (like Losartan).
These medications do the same thing in the end, but in different ways.
A side affect is it raises the ACE2 in the human body by 3x to 5x.
Covid enters cells via the ACE2.
Children have much less ACE2 - this is why few children get Covid.
With the highly contagioius UK variant - Israel has found that children are getting Covid, but few get a severe case or die.
Anyway, we - the USA, should have protected the 50+ community - put them on special early social security checks, or other relief.

Shutdowns don't work.
The theory made sense - take everyone in a town - put them all in their own little hotel room with its own A/C and heating system.
Drop off 2 weeks worth of MREs for them to eat.
In 2 weeks, those who got sick called for help, and went to the hospital.
The rest are covid free.
The first country to do a shutdown was Italy - they did a 90% shutdown.
Only 10% were considered "essential" and could go to work.
Result: It did not work.

The USA shutdowns were only 50% shutdown.
Half of employees were allowed to continue to work.
They get infected at work - come home - infect their family.
A family member goes grocery shopping - comes home - infects their family.
(plus the risk of Covid particiles on the food packaging)
First it was 2 weeks. Then extended 4 weeks.
Then Trump realized - the advise was wrong.
Shutdowns don't work - and he opposed them.
But the federal government can not control the state governors.

Trump knew that the main way Covid transmits is from indoor air.
But if people panic and stop going to work - there will be NO food in the grocery stores.
And nobody working in the grocery stores.
Yes, if you touch an infected door knob and then tough your eyes, nose, or mouth - you can catch it.
But covid in the air lasts for hours - takes 4 hours to slowly drop to the floor (slower than a feather).
A/C and heating systems keep Covid in the air forever - until the virus particles die on their own (I assume it takes one week).
The WHO had its arm twisted by hundereds of WHO doctors in dozens of countries to even admit air transmission was a possiblity.
The CDC said wash your hands - alot. Don't wear a mask.
Wear a mask as long as it is not a medical grade mask - only use the very inferior masks.
Now that the COVID pandemic is almost over in the USA due to mass vaccinations,
the CDC is admitting the main way people get covid is from breathing indoor air.

So, back to economics.
The spending in 2020 will cause inflation - it is just as sure as the laws of gravity.
But it gets worse - the democrats have enough control to spend as much money as they want to.
There is not enough money in the world for them - they have such plans.
They spent trillions on Covid - though under 10% went to helping people and businesses.
They will spend trillions on Infrastructure - though under 6% goes to traditional infrastructure.
Next they are planning to spend trillions on Human Capital - whatever that is.

Ladies and gentlemen - I think we are in for a huge inflation.
It has already been felt - at grocery stores and gasoline stations.
It will be worse.

I'd rather not get the Covid economics checks - because of the inflation that will come with it.
I'd rather not get a discounted or free electric car - because of the inflation that will come with it.

So, I think about how to protect one's assets during high inflation.

Last edited:
I think we all know or have suspected for a long time that money is intrinsically worthless.
The USA led the world off the gold standard.
Then moneys' worth - it is all in the mind of people what it is worth.
Double the amount of the US money supply - and what do you think will happen to the value of US dollars?

Here is a little recap of the double digit inflation during the late 1970s and early 1980s - for those too young to have experienced it.
Nixon is often blamed for it.
But how did people deal with this?

People demanded raises to match the rate of inflation - not really enough because the additional income was taxed.
Social Security payments automatically go up with the rate of inflation.

Stock market went down.
Stock brokers added a new thing called a Money Market Account which usually had yields slightly higher than the inflation rate.
Because the interest income was taxed - one's money did not really keep up with inflation - but it was much better than sitting in a bank.
Later, banks did not want to left out, and they added "Money Market Accounts" - but they rarely ever had yields that kept up with inflation.
Bank money market accounts were bogus in my opinion.
I bought a house with a 12 1/8 percent 30 year mortgage.
I considered myself so very very lucky because mortgage interest rates
had just dropped a large amount, but new home prices had not gone up yet.

In the 1980s Israel suffered a "hyper inflation".
That means over 100% inflation per year.
How did Israel deal with it?
People's salary went up - I don't know if it was every week or every month.
Initially people bought an expensive house - and within a year was able to pay off the mortgage with "cheaper" "worth less" money.
(People in the USA also got to pay off mortgages with cheaper dollars - every year they got raises and dollars became worth less)
The Israeli banks got laws changed so the amount one owned on a mortgage went up every month with the rate of inflation.
Eventually Israel declared their currency bankrupt, and created the "New Shekel"

Homes have value.
An investment home - can also be rented out for income.

I do not care if the stock market goes down.
Companies have enduring value - as long as they do not go bankrupt
Companies which pay dividends are better - and the dividends will likely go up with the inflation rate (I think?)
So, it's better to own stock in companies that produce recession proof essential goods.
Food, Utilities, grocery stores?

I am still thinking about this.

I typed every word by hand - and they are my thoughts - not plagiarized.
But - you have the right to your opinion.

Then think shorter thoughts!

ETA: 1. I couldn't get past your first thought, that NAZI's make better looking babies? 2. There isn't a mention or correlation to court packing. WTF.

Last edited:
Everyone has heard of the "laws of physics".
Well there are also the "laws of economics", but unfortunately I only took one economics class when in University.
So, what follows is my thoughts - and they might be incorrect - but I do not think so.

It was bad enough that during Trump's last year as president there was wasteful spending on Covid.
Everyone knew - even when we had no covid problem yet - that it primarily kills the elderly.
90% of deaths are in people 60+ years old
95% of deaths are in people 50+ years old.
If one is under 50 years old the risk of dying from Covid-19 during 2020 is similar to the risk of dying in an automobile accident.

Back when it was just in Wuhan, the hospitals noted how people with high blood pressure were dying.
Even people whose medicines keep their BP at a perfectly fine level - having hypertension was a huge risk factor.
They guessed why - and it continues to make sense.
Most people on BP medications take ACE inhibitors (like Lisinopril) or ARB medication (like Losartan).
These medications do the same thing in the end, but in different ways.
A side affect is it raises the ACE2 in the human body by 3x to 5x.
Covid enters cells via the ACE2.
Children have much less ACE2 - this is why few children get Covid.
With the highly contagioius UK variant - Israel has found that children are getting Covid, but few get a severe case or die.
Anyway, we - the USA, should have protected the 50+ community - put them on special early social security checks, or other relief.
dafuq are you talking about?

ACE inhibitors were associated with a significantly reduced risk of COVID-19 disease requiring hospital admission (adjusted HR 0.71, 95% CI 0.67 to 0.74) but were not significantly associated with risk of ICU care (adjusted HR 0.89, 95% CI 0.75 to 1.06) after adjusting for a wide range of confounders.

Alarge meta-analysis provides yet more evidence that ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) pose no harm to patients with COVID-19 and may even be associated with protective benefits, particularly in patients with hypertension.

jhblaze1, There have been some covid "studies" published in medical journals which have been caught with totally bogus made up data, and retracted.

Personally I do not believe that study - because it defies common sense.
Makes sense to make a fake study, because if everyone asked for a different BP medication -
there isn't enough manufacturing capability to fill the orders.

But, it is a free country, you can believe the study if you want.

Early during Covid, I got my doctor to change my prescription to a calcium channel blocker medication.

At this point, it is sort of pointless, as I expect covid to nearly disappear this summer as everyone who wants vaccine shots gets them.

The long term damage from the democrat reaction to covid will be the inflation.

Prepper, yes, though political, this is not directly related to packing the court.
I could have made a new thread.

Prepper, yes, though political, this is not directly related to packing the court.
I could have made a new thread.
I'm the OP. It's fine. We're a hundred replies in and the horse was beaten to death two pages back. This is just conversation now. I may not agree with everything you posted, but it's interesting reading.

Oh dear lord.

Save me from long-winded posters with no sense of how to build effectively toward their main idea...
3u1au0.jpg

Why?
Even a cursory study of history will show the frightening effectiveness of consolidating police at "federal" level, attached to a political party, with decisive leadership. People who think this can't "happen here" are sorely mistaken. We have a one party, one national media system.

On 17 June 1936, Hitler decreed the unification of all police forces in Germany and named Himmler as Chief of German Police.[22] This action effectively merged the police into the SS and removed it from Frick's control. Himmler was nominally subordinate to Frick as police chief, but as Reichsführer-SS, he answered only to Hitler. This move also gave Himmler operational control over Germany's entire detective force.[23] The Gestapo became a national state agency. Himmler also gained authority over all of Germany's uniformed law enforcement agencies, which were amalgamated into the new Ordnungspolizei (Orpo; Order Police), which became a national agency under SS general Kurt Daluege.[22] Shortly thereafter, Himmler created the Kriminalpolizei (Kripo; Criminal Police), merging it with the Gestapo into the Sicherheitspolizei (SiPo; Security Police), under Heydrich's command.[24] Heinrich Müller was at that time the Gestapo operations chief.[25] He answered to Heydrich; Heydrich answered only to Himmler and Himmler answered only to Hitler.[22]

The Gestapo had the authority to investigate cases of treason, espionage, sabotage and criminal attacks on the Nazi Party and Germany. The basic Gestapo law passed by the government in 1936 gave the Gestapo carte blanche to operate without judicial review—in effect, putting it above the law.[26] The Gestapo was specifically exempted from responsibility to administrative courts, where citizens normally could sue the state to conform to laws. As early as 1935, a Prussian administrative court had ruled that the Gestapo's actions were not subject to judicial review. The SS officer Werner Best, one-time head of legal affairs in the Gestapo,[27] summed up this policy by saying, "As long as the police carries out the will of the leadership, it is acting legally".
[28]

Even a cursory study of history will show the frightening effectiveness of consolidating police at "federal" level, attached to a political party, with decisive leadership. People who think this can't "happen here" are sorely mistaken. We have a one party, one national media system.
I went to high schools in the 70s.' If I had written a paper for a class stating that it was very possible for the government to have secret trials that were not even on the published court docket; allow secret evidence in trials; hold enemies in an undeclared war without trial; and use interrogation methods that would be called torture if used on our captured troops I would have no doubt received a C at best and perhaps even labeled as paranoid because that "could never happen in this country".

Yes things have changed dramatically. Back in the 70's and 80's we had media that held politicians accountable. Biden was unelectable back then because the media exposed his repeated lies and plagiarisms. Without a real media and any semblance of accountability all manner of misdeeds are possible. The only thing holding back the radical Democrats are the moderate Democrats.

the "federalization" of local and state police would face an uphill battle in congress......not to mention a spectacular judicial challenge......even if it were to survive those hurdles the likely nullification of any such effort in a great many states would be epic......if you think any such thing would be accepted in Texas, Florida, Oklahoma or a raft of other southern/mountain west states then I have a bridge to sell yo
Meanwhile in Sheepleville MA it would likely be embraced. We have been in this scenario before you know?

No doubt about it.....but it begs the question.....WTF are you doing in Mass at this point?

Its not as if the writing hasnt been on the wall in multiple languages AND brail for at LEAST 10 years.......
Don't try your logic on me friend [rofl]. I almost got out recently. Had land in NC but I can't escape my job just yet. But NC is kinda purple now and NASCAR ain't what it was.

The Israeli banks got laws changed so the amount one owned on a mortgage went up every month with the rate of inflation
This information is important, what ever money we have now we are making extra payment on the morgage, let pray that hyperinflation do not hit the usa anytimes soon cause the bank will made laws and made homeless out of us all. I seen hyperinflation in vietnam back in the 80.... it was bad.and yes, banker and govermen will made laws to f...k us little peole over to protect their money lol.

I think we are maybe decades past the point where calling or writing letters to an elected official is going to make one iota of difference. Maybe it never mattered, but it sure as hell doesn't matter now.

When you said get off your asses I thought you meant it was time to act. I can write letters and make calls from my ass. [smile]
All I get back are form letter replies from when I email or call them. Several times I have asked if my "representative" could personally call me back, after all I tell the schlub who answers the phone, she is my representative and form letters aren't cutting it for me....but no, she's too busy or some other cockamamie excuse. Besides she is hardly representing NH. She's stuffing her pocketbook instead.

I just love pissing them off now sending every form letter I get from the various gun rights organizations I get in my emails every day. Eff 'em. They probably don't even see them or the numbers of these sent to them but it make me feel a little bit better stuffing their inboxes with useless junkmail.

EDIT: LOL...I just got back two emails from Shaheen, both replies to two different emails sent on different days, both emails worded exactly the same. I'm not surprised in the least.

Last edited:
Now you have to grade it bro

Yeah, but that's always a challenge on NES. There's the ten-point "rant grading," which tends to be harsh, and then there's the binary guilty/not guilty grade that people put on the Teachers Gone Wild thread, occasionally accompanied by a number... but that grading tends to be a lot looser.

In this case, my grade is "I'm not going to bother reading that swill."

Yeah, but that's always a challenge on NES. There's the ten-point "rant grading," which tends to be harsh, and then there's the binary guilty/not guilty grade that people put on the Teachers Gone Wild thread, occasionally accompanied by a number... but that grading tends to be a lot looser.

In this case, my grade is "I'm not going to bother reading that swill."
When in doubt:

0/10
Guilty AF.

Let them cry.

Back
Top Bottom