• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Packing the court

Did Duranty Make Sh¡t Up on his own initiative,
or was it on orders from his editor?

Because the Kitty Genovese Very Fake News narrative
was spun on orders from above.
I believe it was the editor. Not the edior-in-chief, but the guy on the Metro section. And it wasn't all made up; there was definitely one witness, maybe two, who knew precisely what was happening and chose not to do anything.

And it wasn't all made up; there was definitely one witness, maybe two, who knew precisely what was happening and chose not to do anything.
Just click on the spoiler button in the post,
and look at the strikeouts and underscored substitutions
for the difference between the actual crime
and what was reported in the very first article.

Again; there's an entire book
about the lies the NY Times spun
on just this one crime story.
Written by someone who was obsessed
with telling the truth about it.

Just click on the spoiler button in the post,
and look at the strikeouts and underscored substitutions
for the difference between the actual crime
and what was reported in the very first article.

Again; there's an entire book
about the lies the NY Times spun
on just this one crime story.
Written by someone who was obsessed
with telling the truth about it.

I know. I've read it. Her brother did a documentary about it, too; very honest. Painfully so.

Pelosi may be realizing that if they pack the court now, when the opposition wins again (assuming that it ever does happen), they could increase the court to pack it differently, rinse and repeat each time there is a shift of power.

Pelosi may be realizing that if they pack the court now, when the opposition wins again (assuming that it ever does happen), they could increase the court to pack it differently, rinse and repeat each time there is a shift of power.

Pelolsi is a piece of garbage but also at least marginally smart enough to understand that the more full on moonbat grandstanding that happens, the more seats will get lost in the midterms. There is a lot of moonbat garbage you can get the retard public to suck for, but messing with the composition of the supreme court, gun control, etc, are pretty much loser ideas with weeble wobblies.

Can't we just get an entire new junta, just like they do it in all other banana republics? We should stop pretending and take it as it is.

View: https://youtu.be/zNxe1PCAUb0

I know. I've read it. Her brother did a documentary about it, too; very honest. Painfully so.
Sigh.

Or even better: conservapack it,
then get the Red States to pass an amendment
formalizing whatever headcount suits conservatism best.

(E.g., if they're up to 25, but the oldest 10 are mostly libberal,
set the limit to 15 and let the needle swing as they age out
and can't be replaced).

In a generation or so we'll all be supreme court justices lol.

In a generation or so we'll all be supreme court justices lol.
Wait'll you see the courthouse and the appellants...
4186651-15628942287284513.png

Even better than packing, if the right ever wins again, eliminate the packed judges and re-stabilize it at 9.

Sure, but then how do you choose who gets booted?

In the past, when they've decided to shrink the court, they've let attrition take care of it. So going from 13 back down to 9 might not result in the 9 we want, and the move through 12, 11, and 10 might not be all that great either.

Regardless, it's not going to matter. This bill's going nowhere.

Thank you! [bow]

I know because I was fool myself! I was in the commie Air Force and only when the Soviets shut down civilian Korean Airliner I have realized that one day I will be asked to kill innocent people just because of f up system. So, I escaped.

Then, I arrived here hoping communism will not come here.

What a fool!
I appreciate all you contribute to this site. You are a wealth of information some of us can only speculate about.
That said, I do have a question for you that may come off as disrespectful, but it’s honest.

Are you done running away?

It seems the perennial response to totalitarian encroachment has been to flee. Weather from a communist country or a state the seeks to limit your rights, the answer always seems to be move.

I notice our opposition does the exact opposite. They dig their heels in and throw a fit until they get their way through appeasement. It’s worked so often we no longer have places to move to.

One huge example of this is the last two presidential elections. When Trump won the left threw a four year temper tantrum. They vilified everything and everyone associated with Trump. Now that they believe they successfully stole this past election they’ve moved to silence all opposition often under threat of force. This is the end game playing out. The masks are off.

So I’ll ask you, me and everyone on this thread the same question: Are we running away or digging in?

Last edited:

I think she is trying to use it as leverage to get some of the GOP on board with some of the other legislation they are trying to get passed. And there are plenty in the GOP dumb enough to fall for it.

I appreciate all you contribute to this site. You are a wealth of information some of us can only speculate about.
That said, I do have a question for you that may come off as disrespectful, but it’s honest.

Are you done running away?

It seems the perennial response to totalitarian encroachment has been to flee. Weather from a communist country or a state the seeks to limit your rights, the answer always seems to be move.

I notice our opposition does the exact opposite. They dug their heels in and throw a fit until they get their way through appeasement. It’s worked so often we no longer have places to move to.

One huge example of this is the last two presidential elections. When Trump won the left threw a four year temper tantrum. They vilified everything and everyone associated with Trump. Now that they believe they successfully stolen this past election they’ve moved to silence all opposition often under threat of force. This is the end game playing out. The masks are off.

So I’ll ask you, me and everyone on this thread the same question: Are we running away or digging in?

Thank you for your post.

This time around I will not run, but that is just because I can finally afford it. If I would have to work for some corporation, pay mortgage and have kids entering college I would STFUP and work harder to get rid of all my obligations.

Sometimes we confuse life with politics. Life can be pretty good even in the communism, if one is willing to adjust. But politics can't exist without life! Communism did not fall (or merged into capitalism) because people did not have bananas. Communism folded because even communists did not take it seriously anymore! Citizens pretended to care and government pretended to rule, but in reality everyone was stealing, lying, tricking and ignoring politics and politicians.

USA is entering the early stage now. 50% of citizens are already there. They are stealing, lying and spreading obvious lies. They have no morals and they pretend to stick to traditional values (Il Dementi is a CATHOLIC PRESIDENT!!![rofl2]). Other half is just confused and not prepared for anything. Unfortunately, the first half is enjoying a solid infrastructure, which was built by liberal politicians during many previous decades. Republicans did not build anything! They were playing defense and they were blocking what they could. If Republicans would do their job, we would have different schools, media, politics, elections,.......

I never understood how short life can be. Now, when I understand it fully, I recommend to younger people to focus on their life WITHOUT politics. Rest of the world lives just like that for centuries! Patriotism may get you into Afghanistan, where you will die for nothing. Defending Constitution may get you into a prison, or you can be killed. But you have your own short life in front of you! You owe yourself to live this life to it's full potential. Make sure you do not partner with losers, make sure you do not trust wrong operators, and make sure you make enough money to buy yourself some freedom. Money is energy. No money, no energy!

Stop paying somebody else's games and stop kneeling on wrong playing fields. Design your own game! That is all what you can do! Everything else is BS!

Thank you for your post.

This time around I will not run, but that is just because I can finally afford it. If I would have to work for some corporation, pay mortgage and have kids entering college I would STFUP and work harder to get rid of all my obligations.

Sometimes we confuse life with politics. Life can be pretty good even in the communism, if one is willing to adjust. But politics can't exist without life! Communism did not fall (or merged into capitalism) because people did not have bananas. Communism folded because even communists did not take it seriously anymore! Citizens pretended to care and government pretended to rule, but in reality everyone was stealing, lying, tricking and ignoring politics and politicians.

USA is entering the early stage now. 50% of citizens are already there. They are stealing, lying and spreading obvious lies. They have no morals and they pretend to stick to traditional values (Il Dementi is a CATHOLIC PRESIDENT!!![rofl2]). Other half is just confused and not prepared for anything. Unfortunately, the first half is enjoying a solid infrastructure, which was built by liberal politicians during many previous decades. Republicans did not build anything! They were playing defense and they were blocking what they could. If Republicans would do their job, we would have different schools, media, politics, elections,.......

I never understood how short life can be. Now, when I understand it fully, I recommend to younger people to focus on their life WITHOUT politics. Rest of the world lives just like that for centuries! Patriotism may get you into Afghanistan, where you will die for nothing. Defending Constitution may get you into a prison, or you can be killed. But you have your own short life in front of you! You owe yourself to live this life to it's full potential. Make sure you do not partner with losers, make sure you do not trust wrong operators, and make sure you make enough money to buy yourself some freedom. Money is energy. No money, no energy!

Stop paying somebody else's games and stop kneeling on wrong playing fields. Design your own game! That is all what you can do! Everything else is BS!
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. You continue to deliver.
Your response is similar to a thread I posted about the duality that exists in life between the game we are forced to play (monopoly, lie, cheat, steal) versus the game we are meant to play (life, truth, cooperation, respect).
I find most people are trying to play monopoly using the rules of life. They are, of course loosing. The winners of monopoly win because they play by monopoly rules.

The trick is to stop playing monopoly and focus on life.

I’m glad you’re not running, neither am I.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. You continue to deliver.
Your response is similar to a thread I posted about the duality that exists in life between the game we are forced to play (monopoly, lie, cheat, steal) versus the game we are meant to play (life, truth, cooperation, respect).
I find most people are trying to play monopoly using the rules of life. They are, of course loosing. The winners of monopoly win because they play by monopoly rules.

The trick is to stop playing monopoly and focus on life.

I’m glad you’re not running, neither am I.
That, Medicine Man, is an art, and, unfortunately, nobody is teaching it anymore!

I would prefer the democrats do what they usually do: Packing the Fudge. they are good at that!

Packing the court is way out of their depth

I drew a list of what I think the democrat party wants to do, and made lines of dependencies and order.

Modify/Elminate the Senate Filibuster - without this none of the below is possible. (permanent power grab)

HR1/SR1 - make cheating in elections super easy nationwide - assures democrats will win every election forever. (permanent power grab)

Pack the US Supreme court - This is necessary because HR1/SR1 is unconstitutional. Packing the court assures everything the democrats do will be deemed AOK.

Nationwide gun registration - needed for the next stage of gun confiscation. Needs a packed supreme court - which needs modify/elminate the filibuster.
I'd think an armed rebellion would be doomed to fail.
200+ years ago people with ordinary rifles took on the mighty british army.
But today how many individuals own tanks, artillery, missiles, or attack helicopters.
However the democrats are afraid of this.
If people are stupid enough to attempt this - well, the democrats will replace the dead workers with central americans immigrants.

Purging the US Military of conservatives. Pelosi is scared - the democrats cheated super big time in the 2020 election, and the secret is out no matter how hard the democrat media, internet companies, courts try to suppress the evidence. She's so scared, she surrounded the capital with national guard and got Buddy Biden to purge the military of "extremists" (aka conservatives). This is currently ongoing.

Spend Spend Spend - they will cause at least double digit inflation, perhaps even worse - hyper inflation.
Hyper inflation is over 100% inflation per year.
It's better than taxing the rich - it is like confiscating all money - in this case making it worthless.

Once they have absolute and permanent control.
Expect permanent communism.
Expect them to do things 90% of the population opposes, but they can not do anything about it- the dems will still win every crooked election.
Expect to not be able to afford air conditioning in the summer, and expect to freeze in the winter.
Expect alot of northerners to be homeless in Miami to stay warm.

I sure hope I am wrong.
It's easy to think of bad things happening - which do not end up happening.

I am making plans to retire in another country.

Last edited:
I drew a list of what I think the democrat party wants to do, and made lines of dependencies and order.

Modify/Elminate the Senate Filibuster - without this none of the below is possible. (permanent power grab)

HR1/SR1 - make cheating in elections super easy nationwide - assures democrats will win every election forever. (permanent power grab)

Pack the US Supreme court - This is necessary because HR1/SR1 is unconstitutional. Packing the court assures everything the democrats do will be deemed AOK.

Nationwide gun registration - needed for the next stage of gun confiscation. Needs a packed supreme court - which needs modify/elminate the filibuster.
I'd think an armed rebellion would be doomed to fail.
200+ years ago people with ordinary rifles took on the mighty british army.
But today how many individuals own tanks, artillery, missiles, or attack helicopters.
However the democrats are afraid of this.
If people are stupid enough to attempt this - well, the democrats will replace the dead workers with central americans immigrants.

Purging the US Military of conservatives. Pelosi is scared - the democrats cheated super big time in the 2020 election, and the secret is out no matter how hard the democrat media, internet companies, courts try to suppress the evidence. She's so scared, she surrounded the capital with national guard and got Buddy Biden to purge the military of "extremists" (aka conservatives). This is currently ongoing.

Spend Spend Spend - they will cause at least double digit inflation, perhaps even worse - hyper inflation.
Hyper inflation is over 100% inflation per year.
It's better than taxing the rich - it is like confiscating all money - in this case making it worthless.

Once they have absolute and permanent control.
Expect permanent communism.
Expect them to do things 90% of the population opposes, but they can not do anything about it- the dems will still win every crooked election.
Expect to not be able to afford air conditioning in the summer, and expect to freeze in the winter.
Expect alot of northerners to be homeless in Miami to stay warm.

I sure hope I am wrong.
It's easy to think of bad things happening - which do not end up happening.

I am making plans to retire in another country.
What country bro? As Reagan said, if we lose freedom here, there is no where left to turn.

Well, I have to warn you, that Sunday I got the 2nd Pfizer vaccine shot.
I am in my second day of having a fever, and my mind - well my mind isn't exactly working at its finest.

Last edited:
What country bro? As Reagan said, if we lose freedom here, there is no where left to turn.

Well, I first thought of Israel. Being Jewish I can always immediately become an Israeli citizen.
However it is just far too expensive to retire in Israel.
Half a million dollars isn't enough money to buy a small condo in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
Everything imported is taxed to death.
Cars cost 2x due to import taxes.
Can't buy a gun - huge amount of gun control.
But those in the military or military reserves take their M16 rifles home with them.

India sounded good, but there is no retirement visa.
Would need to stay on a tourist visa for 6 months, leave for 2 months, then return for 6 months, etc..

I've been thinking about Morocco,
but it is a muslim run country.
The muslims might kill me.

Then there is Philippines.
Still looking into Philippines.
It is a strict catholic country - all the women want to marry.
There is no divorce.
No bikinis on the beaches.
Only citizens can own a gun - and have to live there 10 years to apply for citizenship.
The only possible big downside is the cost of private health insurance - don't have the answer yet.
But it is a low cost country.

Once you start researching other countries, you learn that only in the USA is it easy to purchase a firearm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom