Packing for Colorado.

Darksideblues42

NES Life Member
NES Member
A friend and customer told me to pack a case for Colorado when I visit the week of the 6th. Said I would need a full power rifle, a low capacity shotgun and a high capacity handgun.

I packed the following:

AR-10 with 3-12x variable scope
1937 vintage Remington Model 11 "Sportsman" 3 shot semi-auto
Smith and Wesson 659 9mm

I have no idea why I need this yet.

Did I pack well enough?
IMG_20170528_184239.jpg

Need an assistant?

Don't know what business you're in but I can try to BS through it for a good range trip

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

A long range rifle maybe? Like a bolt action .300 win mag? They have a lot of room out there

Need an assistant?

Don't know what business you're in but I can try to BS through it for a good range trip

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

I may have gone through close to 100 pounds of Tannerite with this customer in the past (all in 1 pound and 1/2 pound individual canisters)

It was a great time until the Forest Service called in the ATF. At that point, the pucker factor dialed up to 11. They let us go once they realized we were mixing responsibly, had 8 fire extinguishers with us (just in case) and were just having fun.
The best part is that the boss of the company ended up spending 5 crazy nights with the very attractive female Forest Service agent, and we ended up getting stupidly intoxicated at our hotel bar with her 3 of those nights, but that is a tale for another time.

I may have gone through close to 100 pounds of Tannerite with this customer in the past (all in 1 pound and 1/2 pound individual canisters)

It was a great time until the Forest Service called in the ATF. At that point, the pucker factor dialed up to 11. They let us go once they realized we were mixing responsibly, had 8 fire extinguishers with us (just in case) and were just having fun.
The best part is that the boss of the company ended up spending 5 crazy nights with the very attractive female Forest Service agent, and we ended up getting stupidly intoxicated at our hotel bar with her 3 of those nights, but that is a tale for another time.

Why the guns if you're just chasing "tale"?

A friend and customer told me to pack a case for Colorado when I visit the week of the 6th. Said I would need a full power rifle, a low capacity shotgun and a high capacity handgun.

I packed the following:

AR-10 with 3-12x variable scope
1937 vintage Remington Model 11 "Sportsman" 3 shot semi-auto
Smith and Wesson 659 9mm

I have no idea why I need this yet.

Did I pack well enough?
View attachment 199048

Is that your carry on Bag

Back
Top Bottom