• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

[PA1] Pistol Applications 1: 6/12 West Boylston

6/12 9a-1p West Boylston Ma: Course Link

A four hour intensive pistol fundamentals course. Information is in the link.

The course is based on an expanded syllabus of what I generally cover in private lessons/coaching. Reviews from NES members

1. Our first goal in our live firearms classes, is to identify any particular issues you may be having. That is obviously the first step to growth. We’ll use a variety of drills, target analysis, and sometimes video feedback. We try to tailor the learning experience to you, as we all have different learning modalities.

2. Once we have identified the areas that need work, or areas that you are missing a particular skill set, we’ll design drills to build them up. This can be a challenging part of the learning process, because very often you are just becoming conscious of a problem. It’s frustrating, but the sheer fact that you now recognize something, means you've made improvement.

3. This isn't just as simple as ‘just keep doing it’. We need to work drills at a speed and cadence that are repeating the correct movement. Our goal is to get the skill to the same natural ability it was before we broke it down and rebuilt it. Once we've done this? It’s time to go back and layer more complex skills.

I hope to see some of you guys on the range! [grin]

If you don't learn something new... I'll refund your money. No BS.

Back
Top Bottom