PA Teachers to get mini bats to combat active shooters.

Great idea

I miss this guy...I used to watch him often...When I first started watching him he was at least twice the weight he was when he passed away. Funny man and he definitely had some epic rants. He was pretty much a typical NY moonbat on some topics.

Should be tagged NSFW though (every third word is an F bomb :))

Last edited:
They are going to put these bats in a box and on the outside it will say " In case of a shooting break glass"

Are they really illegal in Mass? Knowing this state wouldn't surprise me...

Didn't you know mini-bats are light sabers you just have to wave them around to defect bullets

Bats are way too dangerous and intimidating to the childrens in the class.
Scary to look at as well.

Coming soon...
Schools are still sponsored by Nike, Adidas, puma. Right?
tenor.gif

I miss this guy...I used to watch him often...When I first started watching him he was at least twice the weight he was when he passed away. Funny man and he definitely had some epic rants. He was pretty much a typical NY moonbat on some topics.

Should tagged NSFW though (every third word is an F bomb :))
Good idea - now tagged

These bats are duel use weapons.

When I was in high school 3 different girls were raped with these bats on at least 3 different occasions.

It was all over the news.

They never banned the mini bats though.

They just blamed the Beasties!

Swing and a miss.........

Nothing like becoming a bigger target on the upswing. This bat idea is going to get a roomful if people doubly killed. An annoyed gunman, I imagine, if they had a gripe with a few people now takes out an entire room because some “hero” with a bat decided to take a swing.

I never understood cower in place. If the building is on fire, you leave the building. If there is a bomb, you leave the building. if there is a chemical leak/spill, you leave the building. If there is an armed killer hunting you down, STAY PUT!!! WTELF? o_O
At my work they said the best (non self defense) option is to run out of the building and don't stop until you get to the next town.

I also don't understand why they suggest things like buckets of rocks, soup cans, or mini-bats. Are they hoping someone will try to use these, fail, and get more people killed? [tinfoil]

You're right. If you train the kids to run away or even throw stuff to make the shooter seek easier targets, you won't have a pile of dead kids to advance the gun control narrative.

They should have tire thumpers because driving on low tire pressure will destroy the earth. See, you just have to sell it the right way to get the liberals to buy in.
Bad tires are probably likely for more than 4k injuries a year. Almost more than handgun deaths in 2015.

Escalation, good, now we’re on the right track.

Uber libtard Cohen even concedes the point.

The US gun culture has police arming to keep up - The Boston Globe

Keep up? GMAFB. F Cohen and F the globe. They have full auto, SBRs, grenades and grenade launchers and MRAPs. One call on the radio and they'll have a platoon show up. They have almost no accountability if they then open fire and mag dump on newspaper delivery ladies, toss a grenade on a baby or leave a gun in the recycling bin. They are not outgunned, GMAnotherFB. Cohen would be first in line to cheer all the plea bargain deals for all the thugs who actually commit crimes, but somehow its my fault for owning an AR.

Back
Top Bottom