• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PA Shooting NOT at Temple University

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
'Several' Philadelphia officers injured as they respond to shooting incident
Officers took cover behind cars and blocked off surrounding streets as they were fired upon by the unidentified shooter.

Philadelphia police were shot at Wednesday afternoon after responding to a shooting incident in a North Philly neighborhood.

A large police presence responded to a shooting incident in a residential area of the Nicetown section of the city. One male shooter was still inside a residence in what police described as an active situation.

Officers took cover behind cars and blocked off surrounding streets as they were fired upon by the unidentified shooter.

'Several' Philadelphia officers injured as they respond to shooting incident

Hey FPrice, how did you come up with click bait headline that shooting was at a University?

Not at Temple.

I thought that the first reports mentioned Temple. When I googled it I missed that it was not Temple.

added: I guess I've been corrupted by the Lame Stream Media into believing first reports.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maximum frackin' culpa.

I thought that the first reports mentioned Temple. When I googled it I missed that it was not Temple.

added: I guess I've been corrupted by the Lame Stream Media into believing first reports.

Plus 01 for saying “frack” re: BG

-01 for saying frack. We're all adults, either swear or dont swear. [laugh] Judicious placement of asterisks is totally f*cking acceptable though. ;)

It is possible to edit the thread title. Just sayin.

-01 for saying frack. We're all adults, either swear or dont swear. [laugh] Judicious placement of asterisks is totally f*cking acceptable though. ;)

lol My plus 01 stands. It’s not about the f***ing word, it just reminded me how hot all the girls were in BG (the newer version).

Back
Top Bottom