• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PA non-resident LTC

This is just a hypothetical question but I figure I'll ask anyway. I recently applied for my non-resident LTC in PA. If sometime in the future I let my current MA LTC expire or I move to another state so it is no longer void, will that have any effect on my PA LTC?

This is just a hypothetical question but I figure I'll ask anyway. I recently applied for my non-resident LTC in PA. If sometime in the future I let my current MA LTC expire or I move to another state so it is no longer void, will that have any effect on my PA LTC?

Good question. Have you tried calling the S.O. in PA (I assume Centre Cty?), they're very friendly, and I'm sure will be happy to help. If you decide to call, post their answer to satisfy our curiosity...

I found an answer to this on the PAFOA.org forums. PA Non-resident LTCs are valid until they expire, even if your "home state" LTC is no longer valid

Back
Top Bottom