• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PA Mayor points gun at teens ...

What a dumbass. The penalty is way too severe if it's confiscation, but the article said seizure which in my mind means it's temporary. Either way, he's an idiot.

The incidents happened after Gross’s son allegedly had a scuffle with some other teens and got a scratch on his arm, KDKA writes

That prompted Gross showed up at the park packing a loaded gun, state police say.

WTF is this guys doing lol. Some teens scratched his arm, so he came back guns blazing and went after other teens?

WTF is this guys doing lol. Some teens scratched his arm, so he came back guns blazing and went after other teens?
Read it again.....teens scratched his kids arm.....so he strapped up and headed to the park to confront them!!!!

Dumbass

Helicopter parent full retard edition, apparently.

He'd be in less trouble if he told his kid to "next time, just punch them in the face".

-Mike

Im going to gander hes a special Democratic person.
Since non of the hamdlful of articles say "republican Mayor" pulled gun.
I dont understand why this ass hat went back to the park.
I wonder if its a on going issue with these kids and his.
Either way could have ended badly. Not a wise move by any account.

I dont understand why this ass hat went back to the park.
I wonder if its a on going issue with these kids and his.
Either way could have ended badly. Not a wise move by any account.

Guy is probably same type that would escalate a road rage incident, too... same vein of retard.

FTFY, he resigned.

What a dumbass. The penalty is way too severe if it's confiscation, but the article said seizure which in my mind means it's temporary. Either way, he's an idiot.
WGAF? He's charged with felonies.
Until or unless he skates, he's an FPP.

Guess again.
=====

His lawyer is already feverishly employed in Making <Bleep> Up:

Kids testify against former Derry mayor, held for trial in gun incident
Three girls who were present the day of the incident also testified — Allie Cunkeoman,14, Haley Peterman, 14, and Morgan Wilson, 12. ... Morgan and the other two girls who testified said they were afraid Mr. Gross would shoot them or someone else. District Judge Bilik asked Allie if she had any idea how she and the other girls were brought into the situation. Allie said she believes it's because they were bystanders. She said they wanted to leave, but Mr. Gross instructed them not to.
Police said in a criminal complaint supporting the charges that Mr. Gross pointed the gun at the three girls — one 12-year-old and two 14-year-olds — and ordered them to place their cellphones and other belongings on a bench. He instructed them on where to stand and would not allow them to call their parents, police said.
Mr. Gross' attorney, Mr. Andrews, said that they dispute allegations that Mr. Gross pointed a gun at the young man.

"Clearly [Gross] had a weapon, and he gave it to the officer when asked about it. He had a permit to carry the weapon, but he was there, asking if this person who was dragging a young boy to the ground had a weapon," said Mr. Andrews. "He asked the other young girls who were there to stay there as witnesses. He wanted to make sure that this came out the right way, and he still does."
...​

Back
Top Bottom