• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PA cops shoot unarmed teen with hands in the air like they just don't care

For reference in the comments in that post there is a PA state police release stating he had a firearm and was aiming it at them.

That video isnt the best of quality but...

For reference in the comments in that post there is a PA state police release stating he had a firearm and was aiming it at them.

That video isnt the best of quality but...

They didn't see anyone with a phone around so why not? CONUS kill.

They didn't count on the folks down in the gully.

Need another view point. That one doesn’t look good for the cops. However I can not see his hands clearly and one is mostly obstructed. I will wait for more evidence before joining the next peaceful protest.

I didn’t see any pointing? Can someone Q up a video of the actual pointing? I do see a kid with a gun in his hand but I did not see it point or even brandished in the direction of the police officers.

Why do people call police for mental health issues? I mean do you call an electrician when you have plumbing problems?
Serious?

Operator: "911 what's your emergency?"

Caller: "Some guy is pointing a gun at people and acting crazy!"

Operator: "Is the person crazy?"

Caller: "I don't know, let me check."

Why do people call police for mental health issues? I mean do you call an electrician when you have plumbing problems?
People call 911 in an emergency. Which means you're getting cops. What else do you call in an emergency? I don't think the suicide hotline has emergent house calls nor do hospitals. Best you can get is a social worker at earliest convenience, probably a week or so.

Looks like a good shoot. Too bad it happened, but didn’t seem like much more they could do.
Looks like you must have seen video not shown in the post you quoted. Hall turned sideways and put the gun in his shirt. Then that video ends. Video from bystanders shows Hall being shot while _not_ pointing the handgun at LEOs and facing them. The missing video is from the LEOs' perspective.

Too much mental illness on our streets these days. Need a social worker to go to scene not police. Give them what they want ! If cops go , I know I'd be guns drawn if my life was in danger. f*** around and find out.

I can't get enough of the armchair quarterbacks! Every computer commando is a use of force expert until they have to deal with a nut with a gun. But like the left loves to tell us all cops are trigger happy thugs and all gun waving mental defectives just need a hug.

Hardly, i work with a bunch of Asians. They care about their own shit. Not as a collective.

It's not that they don't care about collective rights. It's that the "collective" may only pertain to specific origin nationality. Chinese Americans might not see eye to eye with Vietnamese Americans or Korean Americans, etc. Cultural, language, and societal differences, even in this country. Also, there's some old school beef between Chinese, Korean and Japanese that dates back to Japanese occupation time, but that's becoming less and less an issue with second, third and fourth gen families. You may start to see more general "Asian" cohesion in the generations to come.

Back
Top Bottom