P64 for $179.99!

CA has Radom P64's for $179.99 they have some cosmetic issues but still at that price for a shooter pretty hard to pass up.....

Now where can I find some cheap 9X18.......[smile]

Wow the example pictured certainly does look pretty rough. I got mine when they first became C&R eligible and it's still in "unissued" shape. Like minty. I rarely shoot it though. I think mine was around $130 plus shipping, 2 mags included but no holster.

I usually buy Silver Bear 9x18 in bulk for shooting any of my 3 guns in that caliber, though I do have some S&B and PPU that I'll be saving the brass for reloading that round. Lee 9x18 die set is coming for my birthday. [grin]

Wow the example pictured certainly does look pretty rough. I got mine when they first became C&R eligible and it's still in "unissued" shape. Like minty. I rarely shoot it though. I think mine was around $130 plus shipping, 2 mags included but no holster.

I usually buy Silver Bear 9x18 in bulk for shooting any of my 3 guns in that caliber, though I do have some S&B and PPU that I'll be saving the brass for reloading that round. Lee 9x18 die set is coming for my birthday. [grin]

It's also easy to use the Lee trimmer to cut down regular 9x19 brass to 9x18, just mark the bases with a sharpie or something so you can find them again.
The trick is finding projectiles since they're .364" (not .356" which is regular 9mm).

I've been using silver bear, brown bear, and the red army ammo is good stuff too - though the red army ammo is sold out from my usual vendor.

Thanks John! your going to need someone to help you shoot up all that bulk so you can reload it!

1437068911401.gif

Did I tell you that I hate you? [crying]

Seriously, $179 is not a bad price these days, even for a beater. I'll see what mine looks like and probably creakote it if it's that bad otherwise it's just going to be a shooter. The description says the functionality is fine and the condition is good. Typically these guys sell you something better than they describe so we'll have to wait and see

Last edited:
I got one a while back. Jumpy little thing. Fun to shoot. You will Need to replace the original trigger spring. Gritty trigger and, not heavy.... But. supper heavy pull. Once it is replace the gun is then usable.

I just got it and have to say service was great they shipped the same day I placed the order. Pictures below, condition is suprisingly incredible. Looks unfired, but does have a tiny bit of holster wear on the forward end of the slide. The so called bad side with the horrible import markings isn't half bad, in fact no worse than I would expect from any non arsenalled milsurp. Needless to say I am pretty pleased.

Now for the trigger....The D/A is the smoothest trigger ever and breaks like a compound bow just prior to firing so you can pull long and hold while sighting and then fire with a perfect easy pull........Oh yeah almost forgot to mention...... 20 pound pull my ass!! more like a 200 pound pull!! I am a pretty strong guy for a balding middle aged gent and I am telling you this trigger makes my Nagant revolver feel like a 1911!!!!
Springs on order.......
Enjoy the pics...

Last edited:
Nice p64 I am envious! There was an error in my C&R getting processed, so I didn't get to nab one in time [sad].

These are back in stock for $199

one less as of 5 minutes ago and its headed my way. My first purchase with my C&R

[banana]

Picked one up as well, i opted for hand select, and the condition is FANTASTIC.

First stage of the trigger is incrediblely difficult, but other than that a fun relic.

Last edited:
Got a super deal on two and one is new unfired. The other has the Wolf springs already and came with three magazines.

IMG_20150919_1155246791a_zpsylbcepkg.jpg

Have a nice day

IMG_20150728_101814107_zpsyrubfqoz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom