• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P365 SAS Slide Weight

Does anyone out there have a P365 SAS and is willing to weigh the slide for me (Slide only, no barrel/ spring, grams please). I know this is a weird one, but looking to put something together and need this info. Thank you.

Does anyone out there have a P365 SAS and is willing to weigh the slide for me (Slide only, no barrel/ spring, grams please). I know this is a weird one, but looking to put something together and need this info. Thank you.

I actually have a SAS slide I'm not using. I'll try and dig it out tomorrow (if I remember), and if I do find it, I'll let you know the weight.

I'd be willing to sell it at a good price, if you're interested. I actually really liked it, but due to my decline eyesight, I found that I needed to go in a completely different direction. I bought an XL slide and mounted a red dot on it, which works perfectly for me.

Frank

I actually have a SAS slide I'm not using. I'll try and dig it out tomorrow (if I remember), and if I do find it, I'll let you know the weight.

I'd be willing to sell it at a good price, if you're interested. I actually really liked it, but due to my decline eyesight, I found that I needed to go in a completely different direction. I bought an XL slide and mounted a red dot on it, which works perfectly for me.

Frank
That would be awesome it you can check the weight. I may be interested in the slide. It all depends on the weight, sorry possible project here, but working out the numbers to see if it will work.

I looked for mine briefly today, and I couldn't find it, but know I have it somewhere. Let us know if you think that weight will work, and if so, I'll do some more digging for it over the next day or so. We moved since I last saw it, so it's going to take some time to unearth it.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom