• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

P365 holster

cfbackrow

NES Member
Bought a Henrys Flint AIWB for my SAS 365...fit and quality were way better than I thought for $55 shipped came in quickly and the owner responded very quickly to my questions ....just an FYI for anyone looking for a holster

I’m still looking for a holster for my 365. I bought a stealth gear and hated it. I’m going to try the vedder light tuck next but I’ll check that one out

I’m still looking for a holster for my 365. I bought a stealth gear and hated it. I’m going to try the vedder light tuck next but I’ll check that one out

I have the Vedder Light Tuck with the claw attachment and really like it. I got it last year and it’s held up very well - still looks like it’s brand new after near daily use. Even though I’m generally not a fan of single point attachment holsters, I like it more than my Alien Gear with 2 clips.

I have a n82(nate squared) and a sticky holster
The n82 is very comfortable but has a retention system that requires some getting used to because you have to twist to release, i don't mind it, but some will have their opinions
The sticky is my go to due to it being extremely easy to put into any carry position, very low profile, and I find it comfortable
My .02

Just received one from Concealment Express for my P365. Like it a lot....

Which one?

For the price differential (minimal) the Vedder is the better buy. Vedder is tuckable & has adjustable depth and cant. I had a CE, decent holster but I think the kydex is a little thicker & IIRC the Vedder was slightly more rounded on the bottom making it a little easier to put on. Vedder customer service is outstanding. Well worth the extra $10 or so

For the price differential (minimal) the Vedder is the better buy. Vedder is tuckable & has adjustable depth and cant. I had a CE, decent holster but I think the kydex is a little thicker & IIRC the Vedder was slightly more rounded on the bottom making it a little easier to put on. Vedder customer service is outstanding. Well worth the extra $10 or so

The CE holster is also tuckable. It's $43 and the Vedder is $70 (prices on Amazon w/free shipping).

I got a we the people and don't like it cause I'm too big and the barrel gets jammed into my leg. I also have an alien gear and cheap pocket holster and those are much more comfortable for me with the p365xl and my g43

Back
Top Bottom