P365 holster

Any recommendations for p365 holsters? I can’t ever seem to get appendix carry to work... anatomy I guess. Any other IWB suggestions?
Thanks be well

I have a Vedder and an Alien Gear holster, the Vedder with a single clip but room for the Lima laser, the AG with two belt clips but no room for the laser. I took off the laser.

I've tried a few and landed on Clover Leather Co IWB.

I have the Alien gear shapeshift and it works well. I am looking for a more deep concealed option for my dress clothes?

I have this for mine, though I carry a G43X instead. It's meant to be carried 3-5 oclock. Kydex so retention is perfect, and leather lined so the draw is silent.

The one on the right I prefer.

wRRRHPM.jpg

The one on the left is called the GT with offset clip, but I don't like that cause the clip is right over the trigger, and blocks my index finger from its natural position.

z25fITB.jpg

I have a crossbreed reckoning and vedder light tuck. I'm a fatty so no appendix carry for me. the vedder so far is more comfortable by a little bit. I've worn each for a week straight daily at 5oclock.

I'm back to using a Tacti-Pac for now. I tried my Kholster out again. Definite "love handles" in my case, so I need something with a large backing between me and the firearm. The Kholster (not made anymore) had detractors since it's a little harder to quickly grab the grip of the gun. Tactipac was similar, but I had a cobbler add even a little more leather to the top and bottom between the firearm and myself. Very comfortable, adjustable for 360 degree wear around your waist and it supports itself without dragging down your pants (everything else that I've tried with clip to the pants drags them down, no matter how tight the belt.)

NSR Tactical. They make very nice holsters designed for 3-5 o'clock. I am also not an appendox carry person, can't stand that trend. This time of year though I just carry mine owb in a safariland ALS holster under a polo or untucked shirt most of the time. At work if I have to tuck I use a crossbreed mini tuck. I don't really like the hybrid holsters much but it works the best with a dress shirt.

NSR Tactical. They make very nice holsters designed for 3-5 o'clock. I am also not an appendox carry person, can't stand that trend. This time of year though I just carry mine owb in a safariland ALS holster under a polo or untucked shirt most of the time. At work if I have to tuck I use a crossbreed mini tuck. I don't really like the hybrid holsters much but it works the best with a dress shirt.
Which NSR model

For AIWB, NES is not a useful resource
most of this forum uses antiquated gear and carry small pistols strong side
none of the recommendations posted so far are designed for AIWB

JM custom
darkstar gear

you want a LONGER holster
not shorter

if want to optimize AIWB, go to pistol-forum

youre welcome

Use both the blackpoint tactical and phlster AIWB holsters. Both are excellent. I didnt have high hopes for the blackpoint holster, but it has held up really well for the past year and is supremely concealable with almost any type of clothing. The clip and claw are totally decent

I really like my holsters from Hidden Hybrid

For AIWB, NES is not a useful resource
most of this forum uses antiquated gear and carry small pistols strong side
none of the recommendations posted so far are designed for AIWB

JM custom
darkstar gear

you want a LONGER holster
not shorter

if want to optimize AIWB, go to pistol-forum

youre welcome
Thanks but I said in my OP that I wanted to avoid appendix.

Anytime I use these single clip holsters the clip looks like it’s hanging on by a thread at the 430-5 position

Attachments

• F7F62981-BEBE-49F7-9B81-F5399D7CA6E2.jpeg
    F7F62981-BEBE-49F7-9B81-F5399D7CA6E2.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 15
honestly, you're not going to find some magical answer online. you've got enough 'good' brands to check out. find some you think you'll like, buy and then wear them for a while. sell/karma what you don't like.

I just got a 365 and it's my first time carrying. I was going down the same rabbit hole, hoping to buy once cry once. I ended up buying the crossbreed and vedder because they were mentioned enough on the interwebs, and they both have good customer service (they give you two weeks to try and exchange if you don't like).

I've been carrying around the house the past two weeks to get a feel for them both. what I ended up liking and not liking about them both I only figured out by actually using them.

Thanks but I said in my OP that I wanted to avoid appendix.
You might consider rephrasing the OP. It's probably be a personal failing on my part, but I also took it to mean you were seeking help in making AIWB work for you. To be clear, I don't care how you carry, so long as you can do so with relative comfort when/where/if you want to.

Two thoughts that might be of help:
  1. Reading your comments, it sounds to me like you might like a soft loop holster. I would recommend the Blade-Tech Nano (I love the one I have for my 1911) but it looks like they don't make one for the P365 yet. Might be worth finding out if they have plans to offer one?
  2. I can't tell from the photo if that's an actual gun belt or not. If it isn't, you'll find that something stiffer will help with providing the support you need. It might also help it feel generally more secure, as the style clip in that photo is designed to hold onto a thicker, leather belt. If it's actually slipping off the belt, you might also consider replacing the clip either with one that's lower-profile and/or has a more aggressive tooth, or to see if you can install soft loops or a J-hook instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom