P320C

M125X

NES Member
Buddy just got his LTC and is looking for Sig P320C in 9mm Anyone know of any dealers that have them in stock? Send me a PM thanks.

Now is NOT a good time to be looking for a gun. sold out everywhere.
Try four seasons in Woburn. They seem to have a lot of guns that no one else can get.

Now is NOT a good time to be looking for a gun. sold out everywhere.
Try four seasons in Woburn. They seem to have a lot of guns that no one else can get.
They should have. Tell him to add the wilson combat grip. Incredible.

Attachments

• C0AF3ED5-8341-4BDC-BEE2-94288477C871.jpeg
    C0AF3ED5-8341-4BDC-BEE2-94288477C871.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 18
are those available at any brick and mortar? trying to deify I want a carry or compact
Not sure- probablh tough to find. mine is the compact. Fills out the hand much better than the original compact grip.

Buddy just got his LTC and is looking for Sig P320C in 9mm Anyone know of any dealers that have them in stock? Send me a PM thanks.

go to Sig Pro shop in Epping, NH. They have MA compliant models in stock they’ll ship to a MA FFL.

This will be your best chance of success given it’s Sig directly so they keep up their own inventory. I had to go there to get 10 round P320 full size mags after searching online for months.

as for carry or compact, who gives a shit, it’s a P320. The entire point is the modularity and moving the FCU between frames. Buy what model you can find.

go to Sig Pro shop in Epping, NH. They have MA compliant models in stock they’ll ship to a MA FFL.

This will be your best chance of success given it’s Sig directly so they keep up their own inventory. I had to go there to get 10 round P320 full size mags after searching online for months.

as for carry or compact, who gives a shit, it’s a P320. The entire point is the modularity and moving the FCU between frames. Buy what model you can find.

So, who is going to service, load, fuel and fly F-15's that heading for Texas? The first time the US military is turned against the citizenry in that fashion, a significant number of others are going to start selecting their own targets.

Nukes? really. He apparently has at least considered the possibility of using US nukes against the citizenry. When is his psych eval scheduled?
I've gone there twice last week. Even they are almost out of anything "popular". No 10rd mags (I want them for MA carry); no compact mags (I got the carry version, but want the slightly shorter compact grip). :rolleyes:

I shot a P320 with the original Compact grip, and did better than my usual Glock 19, so I picked up the Sig. (came with the Xcarry grip, since I wanted the 3.9in barrel). Just deciding if I want standard Compact or Xcompact grip.)

Back
Top Bottom