P320 Mag Shortage

I get the ammo shortage, but does anyone know why there is a complete inability to find 10 round MA compliant P320 full size mags? I’ve spent a couple hours scouring sites and there is nothing but used ones out there (and some of those are north of $70).

Just found a few 10 rounders for about $25 each. You don’t even have to leave NES. I would have grabbed them but I think it’s bad gun karma to build an x5 that wants to to plowed with a 21 rounder only to stick a limp 10 rounder in it for the same price.

I get the ammo shortage, but does anyone know why there is a complete inability to find 10 round MA compliant P320 full size mags? I’ve spent a couple hours scouring sites and there is nothing but used ones out there (and some of those are north of $70).

Yup, I had the same exact problem as I bought a carry grip months ago, & so after exhausting the interwebs I drove to the Sig Pro Shop/Academy in Epping last week & they had them in stock. Probably your best/only bet. Call ahead to make sure they have them, unless you just want to go on a fun road trip to an awesome place anyway.

FYI. I have a p320 XCarry and have been dealing with the mag shortage. My advice : STAY AWAY FROM PROMAGS and ACT MAGS I shoot IDPA and the followers are pure crap. They tilt and nosedive rounds into the feed ramp. The ETS have worked fine and of course SIG works fine. You can find the X5 Legion mags pretty easily but you will have to replace the base plates to fit into the grips. Unfortunately that will run you $5-$8 plus shipping. You also have to be careful that the baseplates and the retention plates are compatible (square/round knobs etc).

FYI - You can ignore my advice on the reliability of PROMAGS but if you have an Xcarry grip module you will have to replace the baseplates/retention plates or shave the "wings" down so that they will fit.

It seems like lots of pretty common OEM mags are in short supply these days. I had to go to ebay for them a couple of times recently.

It seems like lots of pretty common OEM mags are in short supply these days. I had to go to ebay for them a couple of times recently.

This. Been looking for free state 229 mags in the dreaded fotay and the few places that have them are asking MSRP which is up there in AICS-price territory.

This time last year I saw them all over for like $20-30.

This. Been looking for free state 229 mags in the dreaded fotay and the few places that have them are asking MSRP which is up there in AICS-price territory.

I want more mags for an HK45 but they're all over $100 as far as I can find. It sucks.

I want more mags for an HK45 but they're all over $100 as far as I can find. It sucks.

I was thinking unloading my preban 229 mags, since that gun doesn't go to MA anymore. but it looks like they'd cost just as much to replace with postbans. Not worth the effort apparently.

I had found some on another forum second hard, I had a p320 I build on the CW FCU that I had no mags to fire for over a month until I found them...

Was trying to grab some 10rd G19 mags earlier this week and everyone seemed to be out of stock of those too. eBay came through. Couldn't believe it.

If you think finding p320 mags are hard, try finding an hk45 full size mag for non rape prices.

P320 is the new hotness as the youngins would say.
Essentially the new glock. So they will be on backorder, especially during these times.

Sig owes me one from my m18 purchase, and they said 6-8 weeks before it even ships.

Sig Pro Shop in Epping had 10 rounders in stock. Only place I was able to find them

They have them at First Defense in Uxbridge. Picked one up today. Didn’t need it, but needed to hit the CC minimum and I didn’t have anything else to buy…short of another pistol and I didn’t have the time to do the paperwork.

There is no shortage sig is reconfiguring their supply chain to raise the price up. [rofl] got to make sure all the old mags are gone first before you can rape the dealers and the consumers.... [laugh]

You can buy the 357 mags and change the follower

Yup, I had the same exact problem as I bought a carry grip months ago, & so after exhausting the interwebs I drove to the Sig Pro Shop/Academy in Epping last week & they had them in stock. Probably your best/only bet. Call ahead to make sure they have them, unless you just want to go on a fun road trip to an awesome place anyway.
Good luck calling ahead. I tried a few weeks ago and just got stuck in a loop. I wasn't going to drive 90 miles to get there and find something out of stock.
10rd mags aren’t going to be a manufacturing priority. Buy free state mags and use mag blocks, or don’t.
I'm thinking that's the issue. Everyone seems to be pumping out the "standard" capacity mags and guns while they still can.

Good luck calling ahead. I tried a few weeks ago and just got stuck in a loop. I wasn't going to drive 90 miles to get there and find something out of stock.

I'm thinking that's the issue. Everyone seems to be pumping out the "standard" capacity mags and guns while they still can.

I needed 938 magazines as well, so the 320 10 rounders were gravy.

Back
Top Bottom