P G Dowd, Northboro, Ma

One's loss is another's gain. Shame on those who say not to at least attempt to get the word out about these people. The prices didn't even look all that special. What is the RST? It looks just like a MkI or MkII.

He can afford to just about give them away as he not only gets the guns for free, but gets paid to take them!

I thought Acme was looking into storage to cut off Dowd's vag?

A fundamental problem with the current system is that the police department, and not the owner of the firearms, chooses the bonded warehouse. As such, the competition is based on service to the police departments, as well as existing business relationships.

I was talking with one of the more outspoken and popular guys at our club before the Women On Target event Saturday. Somehow Peter Dowd came up in conversation, and I mentioned how awful he is for gun owners. He said "How can that be? I just got two really nice guns from him this year, at a fantastic price." I said how they were probably taken from some poor guy who didn't know, or have the rapid means of protecting his property. This guy just said "Too bad for him." or something along those lines. Again, THIS is what we're up against.

I was talking with one of the more outspoken and popular guys at our club before the Women On Target event Saturday. Somehow Peter Dowd came up in conversation, and I mentioned how awful he is for gun owners. He said "How can that be? I just got two really nice guns from him this year, at a fantastic price." I said how they were probably taken from some poor guy who didn't know, or have the rapid means of protecting his property. This guy just said "Too bad for him." or something along those lines. Again, THIS is what we're up against.

Fudd

Drove by today and the building had a for sale / for lease sign on it. Anyone interested? I think a good shop would do well in the area.

Saw this up on Yankee Artifacts which worked out of there.

"I wish to thank all or patrons for following YankeeArtifacts and your support over the years, but as God closes one door he opens another, so with that said we will be closed for a month or six weeks while we move to another location in Westboro Mass. We will be back with more new and interesting items, again all of us at YankeeArtifacts appreciate all of your patronage, The Old Yankee! See shipping details on the Buying page."

Yankee Artifacts

I believe that he also has a shop or the same scheme in Florida. A flow of items ends up in MA to pay for his condo

Back
Top Bottom