• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Owensboro Man, 30, Charged with Shooting Gun at 4 Locations

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
upload_2019-9-2_15-36-29.jpeg

I swear, he’s not related !
Maybe my brother in law in some of his better days

I particularly liked the grievous report from the police of “SQUEALING TIRES”

OWENSBORO, Ky. (9/2/19) — An Owensboro man is accused of shooting a firearm at four separate locations Saturday night and then fleeing from police when they caught up with him.

Owensboro Police Department started looking for a vehicle possibly involved in the four incidents in which it was reported the person might be in a gold or brown, four-door car. The first incident occurred around 8:16 p.m. and the last one was called in at 11:36 p.m. When police spotted a gold Chevrolet Caviler in the area where the fourth firearm discharge was located, the operator was driving erratically and squealing the tires.

Police tried to stop the car in the 2700 block of Frederica Street but it sped away and crashed at the intersection of East 25th and Breckenridge streets.

OPD charged the driver, Justin Louden, 30, with first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree fleeing or evading police, reckless driving, first-degree criminal mischief and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol with aggravated circumstances – third offense.

Police located a loaded handgun and multiple rounds of ammunition in the vehicle.

Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
Region 3 Vice President

Glad he didn’t hurt anyone, but damn he needs to lay off the meth/opioids. Talk about someone that was rode hard and put away wet. He easily looks like he’s in his 60s.

KY has an especially out of control drug problem from what I hear. Sad...

Its bad, but its no worse than anywhere else in the country. Look around where you live and I'm sure you'll see addicts and alcoholics in every direction.
Take a ride into Boston and peruse the Common and a couple of surrounding blocks.

Its bad, but its no worse than anywhere else in the country. Look around where you live and I'm sure you'll see addicts and alcoholics in every direction.
Take a ride into Boston and peruse the Common and a couple of surrounding blocks.
Hell yeah no doubt about that. Just heard KY was out of control but could be just media bs.

You don't have to go to Boston, just go to any size dump city in MA, NH... it's everywhere now. Some hide it better than others though... but it's never far away....

-Mike

You don't have to go to Boston, just go to any size dump city in MA, NH... it's everywhere now. Some hide it better than others though... but it's never far away....

-Mike
This unfortunately. I grew up in Chelsea and in the 80's there were people who used drugs but it tended to be coke or pills or acid. Cant really recall any heroin users that I knew of in my extended circle. For the most part, full blown junkies were limited to downtown and tended to be older. Now theyre literally everywhere and most likely to be in their 20's and 30's.

This unfortunately. I grew up in Chelsea and in the 80's there were people who used drugs but it tended to be coke or pills or acid. Cant really recall any heroin users that I knew of in my extended circle. For the most part, full blown junkies were limited to downtown and tended to be older. Now theyre literally everywhere and most likely to be in their 20's and 30's.

Heroin use has been around Boston and all of its suburbs in fair quantity since the 60's and has increased from there. A few people I knew growing up in my early teens overdosed and died before they hit 20.

Heroin use has been around Boston and all of its suburbs in fair quantity since the 60's and has increased from there. A few people I knew growing up in my early teens overdosed and died before they hit 20.
Im sure it has. Back in the day I hadnt known any personally and the ones who were on the street somewhere nodding out were older guys typically and tended to be downtown. Now it seems to be exclusively kids and theyre literally all over the place. Just my personal experience from my little slice of the world.

Remember: Popcorn Sutton was only 62 when he died, and that was years after most people assumed he was in his eighties.

Yeah, but guys like that around here start to look like that in their late 30s, then stay lookin just like that through their 80s and 90s.

Back
Top Bottom