• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Overwatch Outpost

On the way home from North Adams, Pete at Pete's Guns suggested I stop at Overwatch Outpost on Rt 2 in Charlemont. I took the back road and came into Charlemont on Route 8. Took a left on Rt 2 by accident and never knew so many people Kayacked on the River. Busloads! Turned around and about 1/8 mile after Rt 8 on the left is a small Sports and Gun shop. Met Charlie the owner, and wound up buying some ammo and reloading supplies. Nice shop, will stop by again!

PS: Pete mentioned that some gun shop in Ludlow? is selling the contents of Pat's guns shop. Pat had some nice stuff, especially lever actions. Anyone know what shop is selling them?

Last edited:
Stopped in on my way back from New York State. Nice selection of guns and accessories for a new shop. The owner said he has been a one man show but, is looking for someone part time as business is improving all the time.
Nice guy, easy to talk to, I will stop again when I'm in the area.

Back
Top Bottom