Over under bets, will this be the next Trayvon Martin humpfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the car that was in the accident. I want to see proof that ANY 19 year-old girl would actually let her cellphone die.

Purely conjecture here, but there are always those stories about how someone will knock at the front door while accomplices break in the back. Was she literally ALONE?

If the homeowner did what the "victim's" family said, then the shotgun wielding homeowner is a douchebag and probably ought to be charged.

But if there is *ANY* hole in the victim's story (car not wrecked, phone still on, etc.), then there's sufficient suspicion of Miss McBride's motives to give him a break.

I have no idea what happened. On the one hand maybe some guy shot through his front door. OTOH maybe something else was happening. The article states "early morning". I take that to mean like 2;00 am. Not a good idea to knock on a door at that time of day. ( Unless you're going to bleed out). Was it a one car accident or two? I hope it gets sorted out and I hope that the gun is not considered the problem.

unless the guy was a frail 90 year old it's hard to figure he'd be justified in shooting an apparently unarmed girl. I can't imagine any circumstance in which I'd be in fear of my life because of a 19 year old girl on my porch with no signs of intrusion....there's gotta be lots more to this story.

this story stinks to high heaven, 230am, parked 4 blocks away, shot in the head or shot in the back of the head. Things that make you go hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom