Over One Million Gun Owners Refuse to Obey Ban, No One Turning in Magazines

Reptile

NES Member
New Jersey — Unless you’ve been under a rock lately, then you’ve likely seen the unprecedented push by all levels of government to separate law abiding Americans from their guns. No, this is not some conspiracy theory. The president himself ushered in a new level of gun control doing what his liberal predecessor even refused to do by banning bump stocks. However, as states across the country seek to limit the ability of innocent people to defend themselves, people are disobeying.

Over One Million Gun Owners Refuse to Obey Ban, No One Turning in Magazines | From the Trenches World Report

this is what pisses me right the eff off...

"AG Gurbir Grewal applauded the ruling on Twitter stating: “This just in: for months, individuals have been challenging NJ’s limits on large capacity magazines—a sensible law to address mass shootings. Today, the court of appeals upheld the law. Big win for public safety and law enforcement safety!”

Specifically calling out all gun owners as mass shooters.

People like this AG are very dangerous to our republic.

So when those idiots wrote the ban, did they include a provision or instructions regarding turning them in?

Edit: nevermind I found it.

Last edited:
this is what pisses me right the eff off...

"AG Gurbir Grewal applauded the ruling on Twitter stating: “This just in: for months, individuals have been challenging NJ’s limits on large capacity magazines—a sensible law to address mass shootings. Today, the court of appeals upheld the law. Big win for public safety and law enforcement safety!”

Specifically calling out all gun owners as mass shooters.

People like this AG are very dangerous to our republic.
You raise a very good point. Gun laws that are passed to address criminal behavior (mass shootings, gang violence, etc.) only wind up affecting law-abiding gun owners. It is like a form of collective punishment but only those who actually follow the law are getting punished.

You raise a very good point. Gun laws that are passed to address criminal behavior (mass shootings, gang violence, etc.) only wind up affecting law-abiding gun owners. It is like a form of collective punishment but only those who actually follow the law are getting punished.
Especially situations where registration of firearms are required then later banned. Basically by following the laws and being a good honest citizen, the average gun owner becomes a target for violations of fundamental God-given and Constitutionally guaranteed rights!

Exactly! If every time a drunk driver caused an accident they went to ban automobiles and alcohol you'd hear a howl.

Ever been to Newark? Oh, you mean legal gun owners.

I have been to Newark. It was the most scary 15 minutes of my life! (I was driven from a safer area of NJ to be dropped off at the train station in Newark, and the idiot didn't think to drop me off at the entrance to the station, and never having been there before, I had no idea where he was dropping me off... turns out it was a rapid 15 minute walk to actually reach the station, at night unarmed and with everyone else walking around looking very much like thugs.) I will never do that again.

They have 8.6 million residents. I suppose it's possible...

That's all? Seems unlikely if you only count the legal guns, and include all the fudds.

Regardless, I suspect no one turned in any mags because no one there actually owns them. Sort of like no one turned in bump stocks in MA because no one owns them. Silly NJ politicians, all this fuss over "high capacity" mags, and in the end it turns out no one actually owned any to be turned in. (Not even the thugs.)

That's all? Seems unlikely if you only count the legal guns, and include all the fudds.

Regardless, I suspect no one turned in any mags because no one there actually owns them. Sort of like no one turned in bump stocks in MA because no one owns them. Silly NJ politicians, all this fuss over "high capacity" mags, and in the end it turns out no one actually owned any to be turned in. (Not even the thugs.)

the risk to them isn't owning them in their houses. Probably only when they go to the range or other area to use the firearm. Otherwise if they use it in a self defense situation I;m sure the magazine issue would be reviewed to trump up some charges against thew legal gun owner.

the risk to them isn't owning them in their houses. Probably only when they go to the range or other area to use the firearm. Otherwise if they use it in a self defense situation I;m sure the magazine issue would be reviewed to trump up some charges against thew legal gun owner.

Absolutely. Even if your carry gun has a 10 round mag, and you had to use it or otherwise had a police incident with it, I would expect the "illegal" mags to be discovered, taken and then arrest happen. Because NJ. (Well, MA does the same kind of thing.) What good is a gun if its use likely results in discovery and arrest?

Back
Top Bottom