• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OUTFITTER MAINE

anyone ever use northwest outfitters in maine for a bear hunt? Website is www.bearoutfitter.com they are up in jackman me. Wondering if anyone had feedback or experience with them. Im thinking about a beat hunt with them.

Was checking out Coyote hunts the other day, that seems to be a cheap price for Bear based on the places I was checking out. Lot of Bear in that area I know at least. They get nice and fat off the Moosehead area trash.

Was checking out Coyote hunts the other day, that seems to be a cheap price for Bear based on the places I was checking out. Lot of Bear in that area I know at least. They get nice and fat off the Moosehead area trash.

Rather go moose hunting but that tag has eluded me for the past 10 yrs

Not entirely, I generally hunt in corinna but thata turkey and deer mainly. Wad pointed thay way in a bar discussion.

I can reach out to some guides I know in the Moosehead area for a recommendation. Track Down Kennels had a very good reputation up near Ft Kent and I can make a call to see if things have changed.

Back
Top Bottom