Out on Bail

GaryO

NES Member
This story is unbelievable, yet they want to punish gun owners who do everything by the book. It's an infuriating story but the gun used must be some James Bond type of gun..

nypd-suspect-shoots-13yo.jpg

This story is unbelievable, yet they want to punish gun owners who do everything by the book. It's an infuriating story but the gun used must be some James Bond type of gun..

And many of the January 6th protestors remain in jail.

the problem is the bail system is broken, before it was weak, then the courts ruled bail could not be set at more than the person could raise ... so everyone who is living off the government teet or shows no income claims they ain't gots no money mon, and they get the free lawyer and released on personal recognizance

I wonder what the street value of a setup like that is? Ultra reliable and has clearly been around for quite some time…

For your run of the mill ghetto goblin that is a true urban tactical load out.

Just your typical dim run city trying to keep the violence up and the police overtime high at the cost of public safety!

the problem is the bail system is broken, before it was weak, then the courts ruled bail could not be set at more than the person could raise ... so everyone who is living off the government teet or shows no income claims they ain't gots no money mon, and they get the free lawyer and released on personal recognizance
I don't want to hear that we need one more God damned gun law when they ignore the laws when it comes to protected classes of citizens.

I love how NYPD News refers to the attempted murder as an "incident".
Watch his videos, he brags about being out on bail and getting high. 4 kids and a grandchild. Someone should cut his unit off and jam it down his throat.

HOW DARE YOU question progress like bail reform!

The enemy of progress is question- ask any marxist

Almost NTIB (Bag), low range count, gun*smith applied electric tape, RARE, not sure what cal. whatever fits !

And many of the January 6th protestors remain in jail.
No sh!t. Grandpa walks through a open door at the capital with no convictions over a life time and he’s in the hole 11 months and counting No bail. Meanwhile a Lifelong violent career criminal bail jumper no less with arrests and convictions in multiple states is out on pennies to then drive through a Christmas parade Killing half a dozen. We are Fu€ked.

I think the tape on the handle is a half ass anti fingerprint thing. Used to be a tacticool criminal thing as I understand it, but assume it was special tape not electrical.

The local edition:
A Dorchester murderer who was set free last year amid the coronavirus pandemic is now accused of stabbing a man during a Boston road rage clash.

Joseph Irizarry Sr., 41, who was on parole from a murder conviction stemming from a 2000 gang-related shooting in Lawrence, is now facing charges in connection with last week’s stabbing in the area of Boylston Street and Charlesgate East. . . .

Irizarry had been convicted of second-degree murder and was granted parole in 2020. The Massachusetts Parole Board in the decision to release the murderer said it was an “abbreviated administration decision issued in an effort to render an expedited resolution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The Parole Board wrote that they concluded he was a “suitable candidate for parole,” and he had “made substantial rehabilitative progress and his release would not be incompatible with the welfare of society.”

Back
Top Bottom